Lounge is on "Life support"

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Was curious if AC has ever thought of moving the "Lounge" to the top section. This might give it more exposure and more of an incentive for members to participate on other topics. As it stands it is a ghost town down there and is in need of some life! I see other sites were these types of "sections" are bursting with activity, I know that it is not the main focus of AC, but there is only so much to contribute to in one's particular phone forum. Just a thought, would love to see more participation in this section.

:(

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Was curious if AC has ever thought of moving the "Lounge" to the top section. This might give it more exposure and more of an incentive for members to participate on other topics. As it stands it is a ghost town down there and is in need of some life! I see other sites were these types of "sections" are bursting with activity, I know that it is not the main focus of AC, but there is only so much to contribute to in one's particular phone forum. Just a thought, would love to see more participation in this section.

I've always been a Lounge supporter - even have a link in my sig to help visibility :)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
That idea gets my vote. There is only so much I can talk about my phone or android. But I'd love a reason to hang out in the forums more.

Yup, I love Android Central; I would also hang around more given the chance to discuss other interests that we as phone enthusiasts might have in common.

But as you can see the "Lounge" suffers from participation due largely because of its placement.

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, that's why I started the twitter thread. I figured if we really can't talk here, google+ is still in beta, and facebook is kinda private, then why not meet carry over to there. I've already got a few people to jump over, still looking for more smartphone geeks to jump on board with the idea. It worked like crazy back in my crackberry.com days. Hopefully it will catch on here in time...

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

HA I just discovered the lounge!!! I NEVER scroll down this far!!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Any chance "The Lounge" can be moved to the top in "Android Chat"? Also, one more suggestion: Get rid "Sub forums" and combine into just "The Lounge"? I think you would get more participation.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ive known many of you now for a while being a member in this wonderful community of ours(even though Im usually nested in the Roms n rooting section), so I wanted to announce that tonight I proposed to my girl and she said YES!!

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
The Off-Topic Forum over at CrackBerry is really the only thing that keeps me over there...well that and watching the flame wars that pop up between BB and iOS/Android users :confused::D

Meant to add that if the Lounge was that active...I'd probably hang out here more often.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The Off-Topic Forum over at CrackBerry is really the only thing that keeps me over there...well that and watching the flame wars that pop up between BB and iOS/Android users :confused::D

Meant to add that if the Lounge was that active...I'd probably hang out here more often.

I hear you! I like hanging around AC, but I do have other interests and it would be nice to share those other interests here with AC members.

***BTW - Nice photos. I am also an avid amateur photographer.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Move it to the top and I will tell you tales that will bore ad nausum.

I lurked in the lounge a bit but always forget it is there when I am bored.... Now where is the hockey thread?

Charged up post!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance