Which new phone looks better?

Which phone looks sleeker

• Total voters

Corriewf

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
If you were to pretend with three phones that you don't know who makes them. Say that someone handed all three of them to you in a room and made you choose and you couldn't turn the screen on. Which of these phone's design appeals more to you? For the sake of arguement let's say that the phone have the same exact specs ( outside of screen size ) and same wireless network capability.

HTC Incredible:

htc-incredible-22666.jpg

Iphone 4G:
ip4g-100427.jpg

You know what the back looks like

HTC EVO:
htc-evo-4g.jpg

HTC-EVO-4G-camera.png

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
That's not the most glamorous shot of the Incredible you posted, but honestly I like all 3 of them. It would be hard to pick just one.

Corriewf

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
That's not the most glamorous shot of the Incredible you posted, but honestly I like all 3 of them. It would be hard to pick just one.

Yeah I didn't find many good pics when searching in google images. I wanted something that showed the front and the back of the phone. I also couldn't find a linkable pic for the back of the Iphone. : - /

I posted this same thread on Macrumors and will post those results shortly.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I would be really, really surprised if that is what the iPhone 4G looks like when it is released. Remember, this was a prototype - it could have been one of many. I think that this device was engineered to fit inside a camouflaging 3Gs outer case; those volume buttons will surely be a rocker in a final iPhone device, and I think that they are there to be activated when the rocker is used in the outer case.

Corriewf

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I would be really, really surprised if that is what the iPhone 4G looks like when it is released. Remember, this was a prototype - it could have been one of many. I think that this device was engineered to fit inside a camouflaging 3Gs outer case; those volume buttons will surely be a rocker in a final iPhone device, and I think that they are there to be activated when the rocker is used in the outer case.

I thought the same thing till I read this:

Gruber wrote:

"According to Gizmodo, one of the barcodes attached to the unit read ?N90_DVT_GE4X_0493?. According to several sources (of mine) familiar with the project, ?N90? is Apple?s codename for the fourth-generation GSM iPhone, slated for release this June or July. ?DVT? stands for ?design verification test?, an Apple production milestone. The DVT milestone is very late in the game; based on this, I now believe that this unit very closely, if not exactly, resembles what Apple plans to release."

I still think it is possible. The Iphone prototype looks ugly to me so I hope it changes.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
EVO. It's got the best design of a phone, most fluid and it's got a sexy hdmi port and a kickstand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech