Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wallet stolen... now what?????

A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get home improvement supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two really hot looking 21 year-old girls approach you in the parking lot as you are packing your misc. purchases into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a cloth and Windex, with their chest almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

I had my wallet stolen on May 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 17th and three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful! It's quite the scam!

MM
    Last edited by Cory Streater; 05-18-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: removed sexually explicit details.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

fake
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Hopefully you've learned your lesson.