My Phone Collection
My phone collection has outgrown my signature file size so I am creating a thread here listing all of the phones that I own or have owned, so I can link to it in my sig. Some are Android some are not. This will be updated regularly.
- The list is organized by carrier.
- Current means I have the phone and it is active in a line of service or is used on Wifi regularly.
- Interested In means I have been following the phone and have considered buying but may not have finalized a decision yet.
- Retired means they are sitting in a box most of the time, dug out once in a while to play around with them or when I hear that an upgrade is out. I also dig out old phones to help users troubleshoot things or answer questions.
- In most cases I still have the phone itself.
- I do not sell old phones.
* ANDROID: Droid 4 [ICS] (Daily Driver), Droid DNA, Droid RAZR Max HD, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound [ICS], Droid RAZR [ICS], Samsung Galaxy Nexus [ICS], Samsung GSIV (Black), Samsung GSIII (Pebble Blue), LG Spectrum, LG Intuition
* Blackberry: Blackberry Bold 9930 (BBOS 7.1), BlackBerry Z10 (Blackberry 10.0.10.xx), BlackBerry Q10
* Windows Phone: HTC 8X
* Android: LG Spectrum 2, Samsung GS4, Samsung Note 3, HTC Droid Eris, Droid Ultra Max, LG G2, Samsung Note 3
* iOS: iPhone 5S
* BlackBerry: Blackberry A30
* Windows Mobile: Samsung Omnia 2, HTC Imagio (WinMo 6.5)
* Non Smartphones: Moto Razor V3M, RazorMax, LG Voyager, enV Touch,
* Blackberry: Blackberry 8830 World Edition (Red), Curve 8330, Storm 9530 & 9550, Tour 9630 & Bold 9650,
* Android: Motorola Droid, DROID 2 (global), Droid 2 (R2-D2 Edition), DROID 3, Droid Incredible, Samsung Fascinate, Droid Pro, Motorola Devour, LG Ally, HTC Merge, HTC Thunderbolt, LG Revolution, Droid Charge, Droid X
* Windows Phone 7: HTC Trophy (WP7)
* Windows Mobile: HTC Touch Pro 2 (WM6.1)
* Current: HTC One X, HTC Vivid (HTC Holiday) [ICS], iPhone 4 S (for SIRI), Google Nexus 4, Nokia Lumina 920 (Windows Phone 8), Samsung Galaxy Note 2, LG Optimous G, HTC Status (HTC Cha Cha aka Facebook Phone 1)
* Interested In: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, LT Optimous G, LG Optimous Pro
* Retired: Blackberry Bold 9000, Blackberry Curve, iPhone 3GS, LG Thrill, Nexus One (unlocked), Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II (ICS), Motorola Atrix 2, HP Pre 3, Palm Centrino 690
* OWN: Motorola Xoom (4G LTE updated), Blackberry Playbook 32 GB, Google Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 10 (2012)
* INTERESTED IN: Blackberry Playbook 2, Nexus 10 (2013)
* RETIRED: Optimums V,
* RETIRED: EVO 4G LTE -- Had this bad boy for about 12 days before I was forced to return it to Best Buy, I wont mince words the phone itself is awesome, but SPRINT'S NETWORK SUCKS!
* RETIRED: G1/HTC Dream (Unlovked Developer Ed in Black), Blackberry Curve 8900 (Unlocked TMo branded)
* INTERESTED IN: HTC One S
OLDER PHONES I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD DEALS ON USED:
- Samsung Galasy Continuum (VZW)
- MOTOROLA DROID X 2 (VZW)
- DROID INCREDIBLE 2 (VZW)
- DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE (VZW)
- GOOGLE NEXUS ONE (AT&T BANDS)
- GOOGLE SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS (GSM UNLOCKED)
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE (AT&T)
- HTC First (Facebook Phone 2)