What's a good YouTube to MP3 audio file?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Try tubemate.net for there official app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Try tubemate.net for there official app

And the audio from these programs is high quality for earbuds right? Won't be too loud nor too quiet?

And how do I make it where it turns the Youtube file into strictly an audio file? Or when I transfer it to my RAZR will it automatically go from MP3 Video file to Music MP3 file?

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
That I can't answer on sound quikty. But there's a setting in app that let's u set to mp3 audio. I have movies that I switched to mp3 and listen to them while driving.

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
That I can't answer on sound quikty. But there's a setting in app that let's u set to mp3 audio. I have movies that I switched to mp3 and listen to them while driving.

So I have to download the app to listen to music instead of using the default MyMusic app? Can't I just download it to my computer or do I have to use my phone?

nerdyperdy

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
listentoyoutube.com

Maybe 1 ad, works everytime, just copy/paste the youtube link and it rips the audio out and let's you download it. Super quick speeds..no crap speeds like from 'sharing' sites.

I've used the site since it open, I think, a few years ago and the only thing that's changed is when it first got online, you had to download the file twice..now you just have to download it once..lol

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk