| || |
Hi, I am new to AndroidCentral and would like to ask everybody's opinion. Right now I am using a Palm Treo Pro. I hate to admit that I have been patiently waiting for Palm Pre that would work for T-Mobile's AWS band. I don't have any other option but to be on a GSM Network as I travel quite a few times a year. Anyway, it really looks like nothing is going to land on T-Mobile so I am now considering an Android device.
Listed below are the things I'm looking for on a device and please let me know or school me if those are available or will come soon.
1. Even though I know it's not available yet but I am looking for a device that will have a portrait keyboard. I DON'T like the idea of Slider. In fact, I would rather use a full touch than a slider (Sorry Slider fans). I am willing to wait if this is something that would be available for T-Mobile later.
2. Does Android supports multiple Exchange Synchronization?
3. I know some users here have used WebOS, may I ask how you would compare Android based on your experience?
4. Size and built wise, how would you compare T-mobile's myTouch to Google's Nexus one?
5. Is it still worth buying Nexus One today or it's better to just wait for a new device?
Again, I'm not really in a hurry but would appreciate your input.