Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 550
Like Tree391Likes
  1. #126  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    So cool,, it reads the contacts in may phone and when someone calls it says their name on screen of the stereo. Press button on stereo to answer. I just noticed a mic was installed on top left of windshield above my head,,, I was wondering why people were saying it sounds so clear and loud lol. I did notice the mic all day until now.

    Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Does the same on the JVC unit I have. I had a FM transmitter b4. Bluetooth is so much better.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  2. #127  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Hey, anyone know how Blaize, Poges and Garrett are doing? I saw Garrett had a front page article written for his theme work a month or so ago @P|C. And what ever happened with Sketch? And Rush?
  3. #128  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Hey, anyone know how Blaize, Poges and Garrett are doing? I saw Garrett had a front page article written for his theme work a month or so ago @P|C. And what ever happened with Sketch? And Rush?
    Taking no one seriously...I'll post and fill you in on Sketchy.....wifey banned him from online play! LOL He's rarely around much, at all, anymore.
  4. #129  
    Cattails_r_Edible's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Well I'll be damned! It's verwon!

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  5. #130  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Well I'll be damned! It's verwon!

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    Who is this? O_o

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    verwon likes this.
  6. #131  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Hey, anyone know how Blaize, Poges and Garrett are doing? I saw Garrett had a front page article written for his theme work a month or so ago @P|C. And what ever happened with Sketch? And Rush?
    Blaize is good and Garrett is ok too I follow and talk to both at times. Garrett won't talk to me at the moment and not sure why lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    verwon likes this.
  7. #132  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Also rush is somewhere on android central last I saw lolz

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #133  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Well I'll be damned! It's verwon!

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    No.....I'm a figment of your imagination!


    On a different note..... The Canucks need to wake up and win this one!!!!
  9. #134  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    LOOT! Hi everyone! I talk to and/or follow most of you on the Twitters, but wow. Hi Danny!

    Where's that ladder holder? And make some room on the sofa.

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
    verwon likes this.
  10. #135  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize19 View Post
    LOOT! Hi everyone! I talk to and/or follow most of you on the Twitters, but wow. Hi Danny!

    Where's that ladder holder? And make some room on the sofa.

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    I'll pour you a drink....

    Who let the horse in here?
    Thanked by:
  11. #136  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize19 View Post
    LOOT! Hi everyone! I talk to and/or follow most of you on the Twitters, but wow. Hi Danny!

    Where's that ladder holder? And make some room on the sofa.

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Hey! REALLY great to "see" you again!
    Seems like it's been forever, HENCE the exclamation point at the end of the sentence before this one.
    verwon likes this.
  12. #137  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Blaize is good and Garrett is ok too I follow and talk to both at times. Garrett won't talk to me at the moment and not sure why lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    I can't imagine anyone ever being upset with you for anything, ltm ltm ltm ltm, you never offend ANYBODY. I think there's something wrong with you.
    verwon likes this.
  13. #138  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Heh... look at the view stats of this thread, compared to the other intro threads, ltm ltm ltm...
    verwon likes this.
  14. #139  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Taking no one seriously...I'll post and fill you in on Sketchy.....wifey banned him from online play! LOL He's rarely around much, at all, anymore.
    lol, oh well, let that be a lesson to all you people who are thinking of getting married.
    verwon likes this.
  15. #140  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    lol, oh well, let that be a lesson to all you people who are thinking of getting married.
    Lolz I'm not banned..... Yet o_O

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    verwon likes this.
  16. #141  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Hi Verwon. Thanks! How ya doing?

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
    verwon likes this.
  17. #142  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Lol! Great to "see" you too, Danny! HENCE my previous post! :P

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
    verwon likes this.
  18. #143  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Lolz I'm not banned..... Yet o_O

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Ltm.

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
    verwon likes this.
  19. #144  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize19 View Post
    Lol! Great to "see" you too, Danny! HENCE my previous post! :P

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    verwon likes this.
  20. #145  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize19 View Post
    Hi Verwon. Thanks! How ya doing?

    Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    I am fantastic! How you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    lol, oh well, let that be a lesson to all you people who are thinking of getting married.
    Ha ha! That's a mistake I'll never repeat.
  21. #146  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Well isn't this just one big ol happy reunion.

    Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.
    verwon likes this.
  22. #147  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    We should all meet up in Cancun. I'll bring the Corona.
    verwon likes this.
  23. #148  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    We should all meet up in Cancun. I'll bring the Corona.
    You may NOT bring the horse!!!! Your llama spit is quite enough! .....I ain't shoveling that!!!
    Thanked by:
    shadavis08 likes this.
  24. #149  

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You may NOT bring the horse!!!! Your llama spit is quite enough! .....I ain't shoveling that!!!
    Lolz

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    verwon likes this.
  25. #150  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: ●● It's me, dbd, unhappy Pre owner.

    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You may NOT bring the horse!!!! Your llama spit is quite enough! .....I ain't shoveling that!!!
    verwon likes this.
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions