Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MangoPowah
  • 2 Post By ItnStln511
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apple vs Samsung

Apple just mad because Samsung was beating there iPhone in the markets that's all.....apple iPhone will always behind on android when it comes to features on the phone. Have the things the iPhone does now android has had years ago. Till this day I will never by an iPhone because it's to far behind on features. J

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Apple vs Samsung

I agree, bro. Apple makes good devices, don't get me wrong (please don't hurt me), but their reign seems to be over. They seem to make it more evident that they're losing by reverting to lawsuits rather than innovation to reclaim their spot. Now if Samsung and the other manufacturers were at the bottom of the food chain, Apple probably wouldn't care.
    Captian4Phones likes this.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,174 Global Posts

This thread can't end well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by 2:
    BearsJude526 

I'm seriously sick and tired of people whining and complaining about this stupid court case. It happened. There's nothing you can do about it so get over it. The only thing it means if your phone gets attacked by Apple is that companies can no longer carry infringed merchandise (phones and tablets) or anything related to infringing merchandise. So get a couple cases for your phone while you can and stop crying about stuff you can't control.

Sent from Razorback Country.

You're prolly just pissed that you got this shiney new Galaxy S 3 and pretty soon apple is gonna be coming after you. And you couldn't even have enough respect to get the phone on a decent carrier. Speaking of behind on features, where's sprints 4G network? Where's their LTE network? So my question to you is why you even bother having a phone that you know is LTE capable on other carriers? It's prolly because you think that you shouldn't be throttled for using your data when in all reality you're throttling yourself by sticking to a 3G network.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Don't know where to post this, and this seems closest to the right place without starting a new thread.

If anyone is interested in this,
    You should read Groklaw:

I predicted the same day the jury verdict came out, that this would be a case of Jury Misconduct, and now its official.
    Samsung is claiming precisely that, specifically that the Jury Foreman lied invoir dire about several things, and introduced
    totally misleading and wrong facts in the jury room instead of following the law and directions from the Judge.

If I were Apple, I wouldn't be counting any of that Billion dollars just yet.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,174 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icebike View Post
    Don't know where to post this, and this seems closest to the right place without starting a new thread.

If anyone is interested in this,
    You should read Groklaw:

I predicted the same day the jury verdict came out, that this would be a case of Jury Misconduct, and now its official.
    Samsung is claiming precisely that, specifically that the Jury Foreman lied invoir dire about several things, and introduced
    totally misleading and wrong facts in the jury room instead of following the law and directions from the Judge.

If I were Apple, I wouldn't be counting any of that Billion dollars just yet.
    ..but it's not official.

a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Rightly said. There are some people called Apple fan boy and some are Android. And these two companies can't satisfy all people.

Which is why I keep both is choices handy at home. I currently switch between an iPhone 3gs and an HTC vivid quite frequently.

Big screen and lots of power: vivid.

Business oriented and long batt. life:iPhone.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

I just think it's a pity that Apple's so limiting. There hardware is okay (although quite unchanged) but it's mainly the software letting them down. Most of the reasons Android is so much better than Apple is the software being so limited. Also things like NFC and larger screens are keeping Android well ahead.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post

My exact thought when seeing the thread title.

I personally just want to see an end to this petty feud between the two. Find a way to make it work and continue to promote innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by anjali_jain View Post
    Rightly said. There are some people called Apple fan boy and some are Android. And these two companies can't satisfy all people.
    I think you meant fandroid.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by LokeshJindal View Post
    I want to always go with Samsung smartphone because these smartphones has Android OS and this OS is user friendly. It is compatible with all OS and it also has millions applications and games that you can enjoy every time. It brings new technology day by day.
    I'm glad android brings new technology daily because it always seems like I'm waiting for an update or a fix to something.

Apple is way behind on their software and lack of technology on iPhone. Apple is just trying to claim random stuff. I believe Samsung has not done anything wrong. Apple is just trying to cover up stuff by casing lawsuits. Apple is sort of trying to get at everyone. I've had the iPhone 4 and 5.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrod24 View Post
    Apple is way behind on their software and lack of technology on iPhone. Apple is just trying to claim random stuff. I believe Samsung has not done anything wrong. Apple is just trying to cover up stuff by casing lawsuits. Apple is sort of trying to get at everyone. I've had the iPhone 4 and 5.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M
    The only place apple wins in the court room.

Samsung wins a U.S. Import ban on AT&T iPhone 4 and older 3G iPads.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just going to leave this here...

News

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Too bad they all just can't get along and recognize each others strengths and go with it (samsung for hardware innovation, Apple for user interface and integration, qualcomm for radio, etc etc). Just more tit for tat.