- 10-30-2012, 12:31 PM #3
- 11-01-2012, 07:29 PM #4
- 11-10-2012, 12:27 PM #5
- 11-16-2012, 12:18 AM #6
Re: Stylus with a point?
Though it does exceed your price point, I do recommend you look into the Adonit Jot Pro. The one drawback to the Adonit, however, is the clacking noise which may bother some people.
Another good one which is really taking off is the Hand Stylus - 4mm tip - which is to my knowledge the smallest tip out there right now. The Hand Stylus is a kickstarter project that really took off.
HAND Stylus - A finely crafted, pen-like stylus.
- By millerd79 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 15Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Mac58 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2011, 09:22 PM
- By bouncing in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 16Last Post: 05-22-2011, 04:01 PM
- By Mudvayne622 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:18 AM
- By Mustachio in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:29 AM