Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 2388
Like Tree819Likes
  1. #226  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.



    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
  2. #227  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    But all the other companies aren't making unique power connectors only for their phones? Imagine if Samsung started making a samsung only connector? I'd flip my lid on them. Micro usb is the standard everyone agreed to so why didn't apple just use that standard? BlackBerry does it. Windows does it. Android does it. Oh but not apple. Nope they want everyone to use their connector. This is much different than when everyone came together and said. Okay we agree that we need thinner phones so mini ubs is out and micro is in. This my friend makes logical sense. The apple connectors don't.
    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Curious, did that standard only apply to data connectivity and power charging to phones? I ask because in the case of tablets, there were a good number (looking at at Samsung and Motorola) that used something other than micro USB for those purposes.


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  3. #228  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post


    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Apple still wins money though.

    Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  4. #229  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Curious, did that standard only apply to data connectivity and power charging to phones? I ask because in the case of tablets, there were a good number (looking at at Samsung and Motorola) that used something other than micro USB for those purposes.


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    This is true but the reason tablets use different connectors is because the have to have more voltage to charge them. Only the smaller tablets can use the micro. At least this is what I read regarding the transformer prime charge cable.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  5. #230  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Apple still wins money though.

    Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    Are you speaking of the billion dollar settlement?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  6. #231  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    And as for Nokia suing HTC. Screw Nokia for being a dumbass. All of these patent disputes are for the scum patent trolls. All these companies need to let it go. But Apple proved they want to continue to play the legal game when they walked out in the Motorola case. That showed their true colors.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Reading that Foss article, it makes it seem like Nokia was about to win against Apple with regards to the iOS App Store (same thing with the Google Play Store) but Apple decided to pay up and settle before the judge gave a ruling.



    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  7. #232  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    This is true but the reason tablets use different connectors is because the have to have more voltage to charge them. Only the smaller tablets can use the micro. At least this is what I read regarding the transformer prime charge cable.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    What voltage do they need?

    More than 2.1A?

    10W?

    I wonder if micro USB has a limit.



    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  8. #233  

    Default Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Talk about going backwards. Have you heard of bluetooth? Plugging in your phone is old school and not where anything is headed. This was not a good argument. But again if it was going in this direction one would have to ask why did apple vote for micro usb to be the new standard?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Bluetooth offers mediocre audio quality, especially for speaker systems. It is not a replacement for a hard connection yet. (I find it interesting you didn't actually respond to the points about microUSB being an inferior standard)

    They voted for microUSB because their solution is proprietary, but still compatible with a microUSB adapter. They had nothing to lose by approving of it.
  9. #234  

    Default Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    This is true but the reason tablets use different connectors is because the have to have more voltage to charge them. Only the smaller tablets can use the micro. At least this is what I read regarding the transformer prime charge cable.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Lame argument. It's also why apple chose lightning. It is not limited like microUSB.
  10. #235  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Talk about going backwards. Have you heard of bluetooth? Plugging in your phone is old school and not where anything is headed. This was not a good argument. But again if it was going in this direction one would have to ask why did apple vote for micro usb to be the new standard?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    I agree here. Apple shouldn't have even been a part of the discussions to set micro USB as a standard if they weren't going to make a switch to the same micro USB connectors that everyone else uses.

    That said, you bring up wireless solutions as the current and future. To me, that reads as "it doesn't really matter if the cable changes because you can do a lot wirelessly now".

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  11. #236  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    What voltage do they need?

    More than 2.1A?

    10W?

    I wonder if micro USB has a limit.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    I'm really not sure. Could have been bs. But the Nexus 7 is the first tablet I've seen using micro usb. There maybe more. But apparently larger batteries take longer to charge if the use micro.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  12. #237  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Lame argument. It's also why apple chose lightning. It is not limited like microUSB.
    I would like to clarify that I am not arguing or trying to justify anything. If micro usb can be used on a tablet then they should use it. I'm just repeating what I read.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  13. #238  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I agree here. Apple shouldn't have even been a part of the discussions to set micro USB as a standard if they weren't going to make a switch to the same micro USB connectors that everyone else uses.

    That said, you bring up wireless solutions as the current and future. To me, that reads as "it doesn't really matter if the cable changes because you can do a lot wirelessly now".

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    I think the topic went off track. My entire point regarding the cable was due to the fact that now all the pre lighting cable people who have purchased accessories can't use them with their iphone 5's. So unless they keep their old phones those items have no value. If Apple switched to micro usb on the iPhone 4 or 4s then people would have gotten much better value out of their accessories. Imagine if you had to buy a adapter for your lamps in your house. All the other lamp makers use one type of plug but one decides to not use that an make a totally different one even though they said the regular one was good. Makes no sense.

    And I might add that if the lightening cable is so much better then Apple should have brought that to the table as a new standard that everyone could decide on and adapt to. If the lightening cable can charge a tablet then it would better the industry. But they chose to fragment it. Not to mention all the wasted iphone 4 cables that will be in the land fills within a year or 2.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  14. #239  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I think the topic went off track.
    This entire thread is off track. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    My entire point regarding the cable was due to the fact that now all the pre lighting cable people who have purchased accessories can't use them with their iphone 5's. So unless they keep their old phones those items have no value. If Apple switched to micro usb on the iPhone 4 or 4s then people would have gotten much better value out of their accessories. Imagine if you had to buy a adapter for your lamps in your house. All the other lamp makers use one type of plug but one decides to not use that an make a totally different one even though they said the regular one was good. Makes no sense.
    If Apple switched to micro USB on the 4, accessories for the original and 3G would be obsolete.

    Apple got ten years out of their 30-pin connector. That's a lot of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    And I might add that if the lightening cable is so much better then Apple should have brought that to the table as a new standard that everyone could decide on and adapt to. If the lightening cable can charge a tablet then it would better the industry. But they chose to fragment it. Not to mention all the wasted iphone 4 cables that will be in the land fills within a year or 2.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    The Apple 30-pin worked with their iPads through the third generation iPad.

    And with regards to waste, this is no different than when Samsung had many different cables, Motorola had their proprietary cables and dabbled with mini USB for a time, LG had multiple as well.

    They're all obsolete now.

    I used to work in the mobile space, games and apps, long before smartphones exploded. Every year, we were recycling obsolete cables by the waste bin.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  15. #240  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    This entire thread is off track. lol.

    If Apple switched to micro USB on the 4, accessories for the original and 3G would be obsolete.

    Apple got ten years out of their 30-pin connector. That's a lot of time.

    The Apple 30-pin worked with their iPads through the third generation iPad.

    And with regards to waste, this is no different than when Samsung had many different cables, Motorola had their proprietary cables and dabbled with mini USB for a time, LG had multiple as well.

    They're all obsolete now.

    I used to work in the mobile space, games and apps, long before smartphones exploded. Every year, we were recycling obsolete cables by the waste bin.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    Ya this thread is off track. Slendertroll and I were having a great time until you guys showed up. Lol. Jk.

    Okay my point is exactly what you are pointing out. Everyone has had the cable problem. That is why they tried to make a standardized connector. The 3GS accessories would have been obsolete but there were not nearly as many accessories until after the ip4. If Apple followed the standard then everyone would be in a harmonious situation. I am willing to give them the 30 pin regardless. It was a good connector. I have my problem with the lightening cable and how it is perpetuating waste. I don't think HTC is even shipping a cable with their phones now as they know everyone has one already. It cuts cost and tech waste.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
  16. #241  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Bluetooth offers mediocre audio quality, especially for speaker systems. It is not a replacement for a hard connection yet. (I find it interesting you didn't actually respond to the points about microUSB being an inferior standard)

    They voted for microUSB because their solution is proprietary, but still compatible with a microUSB adapter. They had nothing to lose by approving of it.
    Bluetooth works fine for regular use. You can still plug in a headphone aux if you want to go plugged in. I spent some time buying some portable speakers as gifts this week and everyone in best buy was talking about bluetooth support. That's what people want.

    I did make a comment about the inferior micro usb (which I have not confirmed) in reference to on of Ry's comments. I said if it is offering something better over micro usb then Apple should have brought that to the table as a new standard so everyone could vote to maintain the standard. This only continues to prove that they don't have their customers best interests at heart. Instead they only play with themselves. They are the selfish spoiled kid on the playground.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #242  

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.



    Outdated yet Young Motorola Photon 4G
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
  18. #243  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post


    Outdated yet Young Motorola Photon 4G
    Slow and steady wins the race.

    I also don;t agree that people have the fear about buying apps on Android and "trust" apple to give good apps. There is no risk with Android as you can always get a refund for the app if you don't like it. Not to knock the quality apps that are on the App store because they do have lots of great apps, but Android had a 2 year game to catch up. WE are now approaching that time. Personally I also think the revenue difference is mainly because there are a lot more free apps on Android.
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  19. #244  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Next thing you know we won't be able to eat apples. Or apple will be suing us for raking leaves in our yards.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Maybe you could force Apple to remove their leaves from your yard.

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
  20. #245  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Are you speaking of the billion dollar settlement?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Koh's made no ruling on the jury's recommendation of $1.05 billion. Apple wants it increased by about $500 million. Samsung wants it reduced by about $600 million. Either way, it looks like Samsung's going to have to pay up and take a loss.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  21. #246  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,190 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,197 Global Posts

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Slow and steady wins the race.

    I also don;t agree that people have the fear about buying apps on Android and "trust" apple to give good apps. There is no risk with Android as you can always get a refund for the app if you don't like it. Not to knock the quality apps that are on the App store because they do have lots of great apps, but Android had a 2 year game to catch up. WE are now approaching that time. Personally I also think the revenue difference is mainly because there are a lot more free apps on Android.
    I agree that we are approaching that time.

    We're not there yet, especially with tablets.

    I'll believe it when news like isn't news.
    Last edited by Ry; 12-20-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by:
  22. #247  

    Default Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Bluetooth works fine for regular use. You can still plug in a headphone aux if you want to go plugged in. I spent some time buying some portable speakers as gifts this week and everyone in best buy was talking about bluetooth support. That's what people want.

    I did make a comment about the inferior micro usb (which I have not confirmed) in reference to on of Ry's comments. I said if it is offering something better over micro usb then Apple should have brought that to the table as a new standard so everyone could vote to maintain the standard. This only continues to prove that they don't have their customers best interests at heart. Instead they only play with themselves. They are the selfish spoiled kid on the playground.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    They did not choose microusb because it is inferior, period.
  23. #248  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Koh's made no ruling on the jury's recommendation of $1.05 billion. Apple wants it increased by about $500 million. Samsung wants it reduced by about $600 million. Either way, it looks like Samsung's going to have to pay up and take a loss.
    My terminology was messed up. I know no one has paid anything. Was just wondering if this was the case you were referring to.

    I'd be very surprised if Samsung ends up paying anything. That jury was messed up. There are so many things that were off that samsung will probably tie things up for so long that inflation will supercede any penalty. But let's not beat this dead horse.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  24. #249  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    They did not choose microusb because it is inferior, period.
    I think we already established that yet you keep missing my point which is... If a lightening connector was better then why did Apple agree to make micro usb the standard?

    They either willingly deceived their competitors or ya... that.

    And I'm okay with that if this is in fact what they did. But if this is true then they should not be involved in future discussion because they don't have the common good of the industry at heart.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  25. #250  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,456 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,760 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: Thought this was funny and interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Samsung ends up paying anything. That jury was messed up. There are so many things that were off that samsung will probably tie things up for so long that inflation will supercede any penalty. But let's not beat this dead horse.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    It's pretty common for courts to add interest to the judgment amount from the date of the judgment until the date it is ultimately paid. So, if after Samsung exhausts its appeals and it is determined that Samsung still must pay damages, the amount would be increased using an interest rate set by the court to account for the passage of time.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 12-20-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. voice and data call while on 4g thought this was not possible on sprint cdma network
    By arcolino1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:53 AM
  2. thought this was funny
    By ab30494 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:52 PM
  3. Thought this was funny
    By tooter123 in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:39 PM
  4. And all this time I thought Netflix was no big deal to me...
    By FrankXS in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:07 PM
  5. I thought there was a way to pull in apps and one dislike about tbolt
    By politjunkie in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

B