Thought this was funny and interesting.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

That is so mind blowing regarding apple charlies. it almost seems like a hoax. But Apple continues to leave no level of sanity in their attempts to bully anyone they can take advantage of. Honest people working hard should not be subjected to this crap. They are looking to bury them in legal costs which should never be allowed to happen in North America. I had a client in a similar situation with being sued by Under Armor. They had an unbreakable shoe lace called Armorlace. They ended up having to sign over all their domains to Under Armor or spend a fortune on legal costs. They changed their name to Iron lace. The legal system is lame sometimes.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This is not good news but I really think that even after Samsung pays Apple and Microsoft they will have room to make money. I hope that Samsung's cancelation of the contract with Apple will slow Apples ability to innovate as much in screen tech. The new Nexus 10 certainly made a statement that Samsung has a few cards up its sleeves.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if the increase rumor was true in the first place, but the denial was not official. All the sites claim that any"unnamed Samsung official" denied it to one newspaper. Samsung has said zero to deny it.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums