Thought this was funny and interesting.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not worried about the other regulars. I don't want others who stop by the thread to think posts like that are acceptable. Thanks.
okay then this thread needs to go, cuz it's been a whopper for a while. But please don't kill it. This is a fun one.

Am I right people?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
All I'm saying is exercise some judgment. If you're saying you can't do so, then don't post in the thread.
I think my judgment was pretty good. If I wasn't posting in this thread there probably wouldn't be one. Check the posts :rolleyes:

What was it that was offensive? We are just having a healthy debate. We even hugged at Christmas.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think my judgment was pretty good. If I wasn't posting in this thread there probably wouldn't be one. Check the posts :rolleyes:

What was it that was offensive? We are just having a healthy debate. We even hugged at Christmas.

Don't call another member ignorant. Have a civil discussion. I have no problem with healthy debate, but I do have a problem with personal attacks and name calling. Have I made myself clear?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't call another member ignorant. Have a civil discussion. I have no problem with healthy debate, but I do have a problem with personal attacks and name calling. Have I made myself clear?
Ignorance is based on the lack of understanding, it has nothing to do with a personal attack. If I disagree with someone I am always stating they are ignorant. That is why we disagree.