Thought this was funny and interesting.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
That is horrible...

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one of the most disturbing things I had seen in a long time. Apparently they have the kid off the smokes now which is good. I mean how stupid would someone need to be to let him start?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Massive espionage malware targeting governments undetected for 5 years | Ars Technica

I like how Canada has been completely ignored.

Okay boys here's our plan. We infiltrate the US, Russia, Japan and Australia. And those nasty Brit's. But hear me out. Don't mess with the Canadians. They seem harmless and all but those buggars are hockey players that have a mean streak in them. Even though they don't have much of a military presence they will hunt us down and kick our arses just like they did to the States in The War of 1812 :)

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Massive espionage malware targeting governments undetected for 5 years | Ars Technica

I like how Canada has been completely ignored.

Okay boys here's our plan. We infiltrate the US, Russia, Japan and Australia. And those nasty Brit's. But hear me out. Don't mess with the Canadians. They seem harmless and all but those buggars are hockey players that have a mean streak in them. Even though they don't have much of a military presence they will hunt us down and kick our arses just like they did to the States in The War of 1812 :)

Android is not even mentioned, which is good.

"smartphones from Apple, Microsoft, and Nokia"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
In Canada we are pretty lucky with what is offered. I have a package for HD TV with a media PVR that works on 2 tvs, plus a telephone line that covers Canada wide free calling and a 100 mbit Internet connection. I can download something like 150gb a month included. It costs me around $125/mo.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No kidding. But more of these patent-trolls seem to be coming out of the woodwork recently. I think apple started a trend for once. ;P

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
There were plenty of these nut cases trying to take peoples money before but Apple legitimized the process.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
There were plenty of these nut cases trying to take peoples money before but Apple legitimized the process.

They made it the cool thing to do. Don't innovate, just claim you own everything so no- one else can use it.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03