Some Android and Apple users have become hypocrites

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, what happened to android and Apple users? They are starting to sound more and more like the other users.

Android users when android first got popular:
Android is great! If I'm out of storage, poo a memory card in and get more! When everyone offered unlimited data plans

Apple users then:
But how much space is really needed on a phone? Save it, back up the phone and use the space! Memory cards would only confuse people

Android users now:
But how much space is really needed on a phone? Save it, back up the phone and use the space, use the cloud, memory cards only confuse people. This is AFTER unlimited data vanished on half the carriers leaving you looking for Wi-Fi to use certain features.

Also it isn't "confusing" at all. Look at how the gs3 handles sd cards, you start the camera it says "sd card inserted, change storage to sd card?" And it only does that once.

So what's confusing about that?

-__________-
Android users then:
When my battery dies, all i have to do is switch it out and keep going at 100%! Why would anyone want a phone where you can't replace the battery when it dies?

Apple users:
when it dies i just charge it! I carry a charger with me whether I'm in the car or not! Who cares if i can't change the battery? I can charge it! Plus it makes the phone slimmer

Android users now:
When it dies i just charge it! I carry a charger with me whether I'm I'm the car or not! Who cares if i can't change the battery?i can charge it! Plus it makes the phone slimmer (despite the fact that the galaxy s 3 is slimmer than the other Android phones with non removable batteries)

Granted, battery technology has greatly improved BUT still isn't to the point where a power user that hates being tethered to a charger can get a full day worth of charge it of it.

Apple users then:
LTE isn't needed! Speeds are fast!

Android users then:
Whatever! They are faster on LTE!

Apple users now: wow,lte is the greatest! Speed is incredible!

Apple users:
3.5" is the perfect size for a screen, no need to be bigger! It's a phone! It should fit in the pocket (despite the fact that the so called big phones effortlessly fit in pockets)

Android users:
Big screens equal better viewing and a better user experience!

Apple users now:
That bigger screen is great for media! It's perfect!

Fanboys are pathetic. Making excuses and defending when your favorite phone takes a step backwards when you bashed the other side for doing it not doing the same thing!

It's funny how times have changed...

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the galaxy S III!

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been a Android users for a year now. My phone has about average internal storage and I have an 8GB sd card in it. I have the majority of my apps on my sd, as well as photos and music, and still have more space than I need internally and on sd. On the battery subject, I have to go with preferring a removable battery. Being able to replace, get better batteries, and have spares is what I would want.

I personally think iPhones are a simple phone for simply people who have no individuality or desire to be different and standout. I've found that Android users tend to be full of life and personality, willing to learn and explore, eager to try something new.

I'm an Android user and proud of it.

?~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~?

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I personally think iPhones are a simple phone for simply people who have no individuality or desire to be different and standout. I've found that Android users tend to be full of life and personality, willing to learn and explore, eager to try something new.

I'm an Android user and proud of it.

Well said

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I find most human beings are like this...everyone is a hypocrite...like when people tell me how can you like NFL the games are to long but then go on and like cricket which take days to play.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I find most human beings are like this...everyone is a hypocrite...like when people tell me how can you like NFL the games are to long but then go on and like cricket which take days to play.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Good one

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12