Best 3G EvDo phone for data reception and speed?
Hi...i am on a CDMA EvDo Rev. A network. I am getting decent data speeds with a mororola milestone, but i live in a tropical jungle...and i sometimes lose 3g signal. I am still on my 2 week trial for this phone, and my provider does not care if i use an unlocked phone.
Does anyone have recommendations on a different phone with better reception for 3G?? I am currently getting between -92dBm and -99dBm. I went searching all over google and the forums here also...but most posts are either outdated, or are about 4G/LTE..but I get 3g only. Any recommendations will be appreciated!! Thanks!
Re: Best 3G EvDo phone for data reception and speed?
No replies..hmm...well i guess i should add that I am trying to stay under $150..and buying on Ebay...I don't mind if its a year or two old..and I don't care how 'powerful' the phone is either...i'm only using it to tether for my laptop. I just want good reception and fast data transfer.
After a bunch of research..I'm thinking either the Motorola milestone 2, Moto. Droid 3, Samsung Galaxy S, or LG Marquee. Anyone know if reception is better or worse on any of these??
- By prskier17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:19 AM
- By mythstery in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 14Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
- By knickrox13 in forum SprintReplies: 9Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
- By bkundert21 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 09:27 AM
- By Wicell in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:23 AM