Best 3G EvDo phone for data reception and speed?
Hi...i am on a CDMA EvDo Rev. A network. I am getting decent data speeds with a mororola milestone, but i live in a tropical jungle...and i sometimes lose 3g signal. I am still on my 2 week trial for this phone, and my provider does not care if i use an unlocked phone.
Does anyone have recommendations on a different phone with better reception for 3G?? I am currently getting between -92dBm and -99dBm. I went searching all over google and the forums here also...but most posts are either outdated, or are about 4G/LTE..but I get 3g only. Any recommendations will be appreciated!! Thanks!
Re: Best 3G EvDo phone for data reception and speed?
No replies..hmm...well i guess i should add that I am trying to stay under $150..and buying on Ebay...I don't mind if its a year or two old..and I don't care how 'powerful' the phone is either...i'm only using it to tether for my laptop. I just want good reception and fast data transfer.
After a bunch of research..I'm thinking either the Motorola milestone 2, Moto. Droid 3, Samsung Galaxy S, or LG Marquee. Anyone know if reception is better or worse on any of these??
Last edited by anamolydetected; 11-19-2012 at 07:15 PM.
- By prskier17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:19 AM
- By mythstery in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 14Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
- By knickrox13 in forum SprintReplies: 9Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:30 PM
- By bkundert21 in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 09:27 AM
- By Wicell in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:23 AM