- Junior Member
- 0 Posts
New game - Cyclone Frenzy! (Needs feedback)
Hello fellow android users,
My name is Billy Grego. I am a co-founder of a company called Zebralightning Studios. We just released our newest game, Cyclone Frenzy! I was wondering if anybody on here would be willing to check it out and give me some feedback on how my company can make this game better. The game is a in-depth runner where the player is a tornado and their objective is to cause as much destruction as possible before the scientists can catch you. I provided a link for anybody who is interested. Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks!
- 12-23-2012, 09:30 PM #2
- 136 Posts
Re: New game - Cyclone Frenzy! (Needs feedback)
Edit: Right off the bat, first thing I notice is that on screen navigation buttons don't get hidden. Is there a way for you guys to do that so we won't accidentally hit home or back?
Sent from my Nexus 4Motorola DROID A855 (Retired) / Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 (Sold) / Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 (Sold) / Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 (Sold) / LGE Nexus 4 E960 (Retired) / LGE Nexus 5 D820 / HTC DROID DNA 6435LVW / Samsung Nexus 10
- By DamianDivine in forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:05 AM
- By callofduty4 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:00 PM
- By Bananenboom in forum GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2010, 05:16 AM
- By anatinge in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2010, 01:20 AM
- By Kiloo_Jeppe in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:06 AM