U.S. State Department tells Eric Schmidt the timing is not right for the humanitarian mission
State opposes Google chairman's trip to North Korea
The U.S. government is opposing Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's plans to travel to North Korea, Reuters reported today.
According to the report, the U.S. State Department said the timing is not right for Schmidt's humanitarian mission. The trip, first reported by the Associated Press, was planned as a private trip, led by former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson. It was expected to take place as early as this month.
- 01-03-2013, 02:10 PM #2
Re: U.S. State Department tells Eric Schmidt the timing is not right for the humanitarian mission
According to Lil Kim's speech, he wants to open up N Korea trade. I think someone going over to talk to them would be great. Expanding the US market would be a good way to help stimulate our economy.
- By Andy847 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:39 PM
- By RaiderWill in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2012, 05:42 PM
- By handsomeprince#AC in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2011, 04:18 PM
- By mettec in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2010, 05:48 PM
- By g.711 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:43 PM