Boston Marathon bombing...

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You also noted the trayvon Martin case. Why? You should be mad at the media for editing the 911 tape trying to turn this into a race thing. As far as if George was in self defense, only he knows that.

I heard a story the other day where a 16 year old was shot by police and the community was up in arms saying it was racial. What they didn't say was the little dumbass pointed a gun at police. Who is to blame?

Is it racial that 2 black gang members shot a white woman trying to rob her then shot her baby in the face?

Enough of the racial self pity bs. If everyone was against minorities, we wouldn't have a minority in the white house especially one that said himself he was Muslim. America sounds pretty tolerant to me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You have your beliefs, I have mine. Let's leave it at that. By the way the 16 year olds name was kimani gray and you are referring to the teens who shot the baby of sherry west whose own family is in doubt of her statements. The person who refused summons to court abiut testifying against the boys.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, kimani gray was a dumbass and shouldn't have pointed a gun at police.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You are not a witness to this and neither am I so your judgment in the case doesn't matter. What did the rest of the people do? Tell me that you clearly seen these events happen. Tell me that racism doesn't exist in this country and that there are no stereotypes that can prevent these occurrences. You also stated that the media edited the 911 call. George Zimmerman was told to stand down and not follow Trayvon Martin, right?

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
You are not a witness to this and neither am I so your judgment in the case doesn't matter. What did the rest of the people do? Tell me that you clearly seen these events happen. Tell me that racism doesn't exist in this country and that there are no stereotypes that can prevent these occurrences.

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Well, you yourself have demonstrated how you think. You think that if you are black you are a victim. You named a kid that got shot by police by pointing a gun at them because he was black, but you didn't name the woman with the baby that was shot in the face because she was white. Yeah, keep preaching how everyone else stereotypes and is racist.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, you yourself have demonstrated how you think. You think that if you are black you are a victim. You named a kid that got shot by police by pointing a gun at them because he was black, but you didn't name the woman with the baby that was shot in the face because she was white. Yeah, keep preaching how everyone else stereotypes and is racist.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well let's leave it that since that's the only point you can make. Lets both stand our ground and drop it. I will never be a victim but there are thousands upon thousands in jail cells both white, black, latino, Asian, gay or straight and in graves. So understand my reasons before you try to question my motives

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
You are not a witness to this and neither am I so your judgment in the case doesn't matter.

Were you a witness to any of the multitude of so-called "racial" incidents you've thrown at this thread? I called you out on one of them, where you so blindly blurted that Sean Bell was "on his way to his wedding when he was shot by officers of the law."

Lol, is this the story out there in Oakland? They never mentioned that it happened at 3 in the morning while he was leaving a strip club and that the officers identified themselves? Of course not. That wouldn't feed into the feeding frenzy.

Know your facts before you spread bs and then pretend to get angry about it.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Well let's leave it that since that's the only point you can make. Lets both stand our ground and drop it. I will never be a victim but there are thousands upon thousands in jail cells both white, black, latino, Asian, gay or straight and in graves. So understand my reasons before you try to question my motives

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Yeah, let's leave it at that since that is the only rebuttal you can come up with.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, let's leave it at that since that is the only rebuttal you can come up with.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey but please read post #82 i didn't bring up Kimani gray, you did I just gave you his name. In your view his name was dumbass. Next check out post #83 where I state the white victim by name in which you again didn't know. Please read your own testimonials before you mark me as the racist

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey but please read post #82 i didn't bring up Kimani gray, you did I just gave you his name. In your view his name was dumbass. Next check out post #83 where I state the white victim by name in which you again didn't know. Please read your own testimonials before you mark me as the racist

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7

I did know there names. You only posted the one then you went back and edited in Sherry's name. Omg, I can't believe you would go back and edit a post to win an argument even after you said drop it. Stay classy lmao

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
And when I say witness I have seen a share of racial inequality towards blacks growing up my whole life. Not towards being on scene while these media events are presented.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Yet you had no problem judging those "media events".

If you read my earlier post you know how I feel about the whole situation. What I'm saying is? And i pointed this out that no person deserves any harsh treatment. I initially brought up the black man to point out how America treats its own people. We are treated like we don't belong here and it seems acceptable to destroy and humiliate us. That turned into your a racist rant. I never claimed to be any kind of victim because I was trained by this government to do harsh things to people based on their religious and racial creed and I won't sit on my fanny claiing to be one. Am I wrong for standing down on those lessons and denouncing violence? Am I wrong to say that blacks have never received any justice? No I'm not. I wrong for stating my opinion based on what I have experienced.
This thread was about the Boston bombing and it's victims. It wasn't about me. I jumped into the thread to state that the good ol American isn't all that innocent as claimed. Now that's it. Let's enjoy our lives and respectfully discuss our beloved devices

Last edited:

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If you read my earlier post you know how I feel about the whole situation. What I'm saying is? And i pointed this out that no person deserves any harsh treatment. I initially brought up the black man to point out how America treats its own people. We are treated like we don't belong here and it seems acceptable to destroy and humiliate us. That turned into your a racist rant. I never claimed to be any kind of victim because I was trained by this government to do harsh things to people based on their religious and racial creed and I won't sit on my fanny claiing to be one. Am I wrong for standing down on those lessons and denouncing violence? Am I wrong to say that blacks have never received any justice? No I'm not. I wrong for stating my opinion based on what I have experienced.
This thread was about the Boston bombing and it's victims. It wasn't about me. I jumped into the thread to state that the good ol American isn't all that innocent as claimed. Now that's it. Let's enjoy our lives and respectfully discuss our beloved devices

Then why are you making a big deal when people disagree with you? You even went back and edited post #81 that I felt I showed proof that you only see color to backtrack. I quoted your original entire post in post #82. You then backtrack and then try to say I don't know what I'm talking about and if that is all I have to add, then we need to drop it. Then, you keep talking about it. Why can't you just admit when you are at fault? You're actually pulling credibility away from yourself by posting nonsense.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech