?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just made my wife very angry. I'll be hiding in here for the rest of the night.

Conversation:

Nikki: I hate Bing commercials
Matt: I hate all commercials.
Matt: I'd watch a commercial if you were in it!
Nikki: Really?
Matt: Maybe; I might mute it...
Matt: But I'd watch it!

Smooth move.....ltm ltm

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I agree.
Happy wife, happy life. :sly:

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I will post this on each page for the next few days so nobody misses it, nor has an excuse :)

Okay, the last few days of this thread have brought me one of my latest (and i have many) great ideas...

All of us will (don't forget, if the Great Lllllllama King says "will", that means it WILL be done) write two (2) autobiographies about themselves.

One shall be truthful, the other shall be false (but believable).

It will then be up to the rest of us to determine which is true and which is false, then state why we think so.

After everyone has stated their cases and why or why not, we shall then disclose which story was which (but ONLY AFTERWARDS).

Be sure to label your stories Story A and Story B.

:D - Now let's have some fun with this - :D

(T'sWSS)

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What?! ...
e7e7y7y6.jpg

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Seems we've lost several people......

Though the one that was supposed to be there when I was having my dental work done is someone I've decided is no longer a friend and not worth my time.....

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Though the one that was supposed to be there when I was having my dental work done is someone I've decided is no longer a friend and not worth my time.....

I'm around, just been a little on the busy side.

So when do I get to tell you guys which story was the correct one? :)

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Who dat? o_O

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm around, just been a little on the busy side.

So when do I get to tell you guys which story was the correct one? :)

Yay!!!! I like your sense of humor!

I was thinking of our missing long-term Looters, though. Several haven't been back in awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Who dat? o_O

Use your imagination.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
We do have some real cool new people here though.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Off topic... Why is every thing a challenge on these forums? It seems like no matter what the subject matter is, someone will try to refute it and try to start an argument. It's very frustrating. I would like to have a normal conversation about stuff without the drama. Geesh.

PS. Not this particular thread, just in general. ;)

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Off topic... Why is every thing a challenge on these forums? It seems like no matter what the subject matter is, someone will try to refute it and try to start an argument. It's very frustrating. I would like to have a normal conversation about stuff without the drama. Geesh.

via Gnex

That's what great about hangin with us over here, at this thread.

You're amongst the coolest people ever to participate in any forum. We've actually set records elsewhere. :)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

via Gnex

A lot of people have too much passion and pride. And there's nothing wrong with that, they just dont know how to take that and portray it in a well though out and rational manner.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people have too much passion and pride. And there's nothing wrong with that, they just dont know how to take that and portray it in a well though out and rational manner.

Not only that, but being hidden in relative anonymity usually brings out the worst in people, makes them overly brave.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

....and then there's the insecure stupidity factor! Many that bully only do so, because they don't feel good about themselves.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae