Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2515
Like Tree2836Likes
  1. #1651  
    zmann's Avatar

    Posts
    3,325 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,916 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Get that man an umbrella!


    Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    Aquila, msndrstood and Wiley_11 like this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1652  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Nope no watermarks lolz

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
    That's weird, wth?

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    Aquila likes this.
  3. #1653  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,444 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    That's weird, wth?

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    Maybe because you're using TT4? I use the old TT and no watermark. *shrug * I dunno. Maybe you're 'marked', lol.

    Sent via Note II
    Aquila and Wiley_11 like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1654  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Maybe because you're using TT4? I use the old TT and no watermark. *shrug * I dunno. Maybe you're 'marked', lol.

    Sent via Note II
    I don't use TT4.
    I use the old one too.

    Lemme try another pic
    Now THAT'S a cruise i want to go on. It takes you through the Amazon and the starting price for a ticket is only $6,700

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1655  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    IT PUT A WATERMARK AGAIN!!!

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1656  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge



    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
  7. #1657  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,444 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Let me try one....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376399008594.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	76523

    Sent via Note II
  8. #1658  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,444 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    That's it. You're marked for sure.

    Sent via Note II
    Aquila and Wiley_11 like this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1659  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    That's it. You're marked for sure.

    Sent via Note II
    Friggin' great.

    Oh, and that ship only has 16 suites, eight on each side, no rooms. Doesn't it look great?

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    Aquila likes this.
  10. #1660  
    Aquila's Avatar
    AC Gonfaloniere

    Posts
    13,855 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,097 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Friggin' great.

    Oh, and that ship only has 16 suites, eight on each side, no rooms. Doesn't it look great?

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    This is racism and I demand to speak to the Llama Union Delegate. They must provide recompense for this outrage!
    Wiley_11 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1661  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    This is racism and I demand to speak to the Llama Union Delegate. They must provide recompense for this outrage!
    but...

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
  12. #1662  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    That's what she said

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
    Wiley_11 likes this.
  13. #1663  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    but...

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    How are you going about posting your picture tell me?

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
  14. #1664  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge



    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
  15. #1665  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Instead of using that button you've been using use that "this forum" button :thumbup:

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
    Wiley_11 likes this.
  16. #1666  
    metle_geek's Avatar

    Posts
    1,077 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Instead of using that button you've been using use that "this forum" button :thumbup:

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
    Tapa talk never lets me host it on their servers do i have to have the paid app for that??

    sent from my one x+ if i helped you out hit that thanks button
  17. #1667  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by gothicasshole View Post
    Tapa talk never lets me host it on their servers do i have to have the paid app for that??

    sent from my one x+ if i helped you out hit that thanks button
    I'm guessing yes you have to have the paid app because I have it and that's how it works for me

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
  18. #1668  
    Wiley_11's Avatar

    Posts
    960 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    OMG.......a steaming pile of frenzy!!!.......................
    zmann likes this.
  19. #1669  
    zmann's Avatar

    Posts
    3,325 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,916 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Winner!

    Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.
    Wiley_11 likes this.
  20. #1670  
    Wiley_11's Avatar

    Posts
    960 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Winner!
    Looks like you've got a steaming pile of suck hovering over you. ☂......

    ♪♩♫ "raindrops keep falling on my head" ♪♩♫
    shadavis08 and zmann like this.
  21. #1671  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_11 View Post
    Looks like you've got a steaming pile of suck hovering over you. ☂......

    ♪♩♫ "raindrops keep falling on my head" ♪♩♫
    Lolz ltm ltm ltm

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1672  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Instead of using that button you've been using use that "this forum" button :thumbup:

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
    No, I've been using the TT hosted button the whole time.

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
  23. #1673  
    Wiley_11's Avatar

    Posts
    960 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    No, I've been using the TT hosted button the whole time.
    Have you tried a *battery pull*?!?................◕‿◕
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1674  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_11 View Post
    Have you tried a *battery pull*?!?................◕‿◕
    DAMMIT, i forgot about that!

    And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    shadavis08 and Wiley_11 like this.
  25. #1675  
    shadavis08's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,529 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    In this post I'm using the TT button

    Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 64656667686970 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Words with Friends Lounge
    By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 03:09 PM
  2. Lounge - The Multiplayer Framework
    By Andlabs in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
  4. SGSIII ROMs Galore! The Flasher's Lounge.
    By NotJustAPhone in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:33 AM
  5. The Lounge? (Did I miss something?)
    By BlackHawkA4 in forum Site Feedback & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

";