?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I return to find pictures of children?. You know I HATE children?.. you don't want me coming back, do you?

See why you should've never left? :mad::mad::mad:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Those are *pygmies* ......honest!..........:D

For dinner? or what?

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

NothingIsTrue, if we're cooking them and that was the menu, I'm in! :p

Mine is almost 19 now!!! YAY!!!!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
NothingIsTrue, if we're cooking them and that was the menu, I'm in! :p

Mine is almost 19 now!!! YAY!!!!

I missed you, Buttercup. :(

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Where are those darn pygmies now anyways? o_O

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

MINIONS-MINIONS-EVERYWHERE-margo-edith-and-agnes-14097456-1500-767.jpg

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

For dinner? or what?

Why were you aiming at her?!?..........:confused: lol lol ltm :D

Very good question!!!

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

For dinner? or what?

My youngest started walking yesterday, so she'd be too hard to catch. Really, I'd rather eat a chicken.

Probably give me indigestion, anyway! ;-)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My youngest started walking yesterday, so she'd be too hard to catch. Really, I'd rather eat a chicken.

lol lol lol

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Why were you aiming at her?!?..........:confused: lol lol ltm :D

lol lol lol

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
This place is dead??who forgot to restock the bar?

It's been like this ever since you left (without notice, by the way) :mad:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
It's been like this ever since you left (without notice, by the way) :mad:

This town needs a character bar.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

Well, Nothing's post describes me perfectly, I AM a character?? :p

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, Nothing's post describes me perfectly, I AM a character?? :p

Like i didn't know that. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power