?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh, it's so good to be doing this crap again... :D

?? Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk

Agreed. I'm talked out on the social issues. It's like sitting down at a family dinner and Rick and I are the only progressives in the family. Ugh. Ain't got no time for that! Lol

Sent via Note II

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Happy fourth people. Oppression heat here in the northeast corner of the map. It is definitely stay in the pool all day type of day.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
It's like sitting down at a family dinner and Rick and I are the only progressives in the family. Ugh. Ain't got no time for that!

It's really tough being us sometimes, But dammit somebody's got to do it! :D Try going up behind the unprogressives(enlarged amygdala syndrome) and making a loud noise and watch them jump out of skins. Cracks me up everytime. :D

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It's really tough being us sometimes, But dammit somebody's got to do it! :D Try going up behind the unprogressives(enlarged amygdala syndrome) and making a loud noise and watch them jump out of skins. Cracks me up everytime. :D

Lol, sounds like my cat. It is fun!

Sent via Note II

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of setting up permanent residence here, does any know of any good real estate available? I'm looking to move out of the politics section, it's so much more peaceful here.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of setting up permanent residence here, does any know of any good real estate available? I'm looking to move out of the politics section, it's so much more peaceful here.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Can I get an 'amen'? :D

Ok, I'm done, lol. :cool:

Sent via Note II

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Is everybody exhausted yet? This has been some day.

Hope you all had a good holiday with your family and friends.

My husband got my car fixed and I'm on cloud nine. In a state where we have yearly inspections, I've been running on a dead inspection for 7 months because no one could figure out the sensor issue the car was having. Finally, today Rick got it done. Luckily, we only live 4 miles over the MD line, so I get out of PA quickly, lol.
:eek:

I am one happy camper! :D

Sent via Note II