Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9596979899100 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2499
Like Tree2818Likes
  1. #2426  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    Too early to be certain. I just got it a few hours ago, so the honeymoon has just begun.

    Loved my HTC One, but now that I have this, Z thinks I'm cool. Guess that is the biggest "pro" of them all.

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I can't carry around a phone that big where I work. The guys would all think I was trying to steal a brick from the job site! O_o

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    kct1975 and Nana Helen like this.
  2. #2427  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    I can't carry around a phone that big where I work. The guys would all think I was trying to steal a brick from the job site! O_o

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    Lol

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    shadavis08 likes this.
  3. #2428  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    What the heck? Pygmies! Run!

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
  4. #2429  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    What the heck? Pygmies! Run!

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    Ladders....ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    shadavis08 likes this.
  5. #2430  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    Z man has corrupted me. I'm now the owner of a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Im a bad influence

    THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
    Thanked by:
    Erckul 
  6. #2431  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    I can't carry around a phone that big where I work. The guys would all think I was trying to steal a brick from the job site! O_o

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    Honestly,, thinnest phone I ever held. Fits in my pocket better than any other phone I have had.

    THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
    shadavis08 likes this.
  7. #2432  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    You must not work in construction lol I can't carry a phone around in my pocket ha ha.

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
  8. #2433  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    I'm a desk job man, so it works well for me. Shane, you're a better man than me. Manual labor scares me!

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    shadavis08 likes this.
  9. #2434  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    It's an ok job and plenty of manual labor for sure. But also lots of hours and per diem. Working on 60 hours now and still got tomorrow to go.

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
  10. #2435  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    You must not work in construction lol I can't carry a phone around in my pocket ha ha.

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    I framed houses many years with a crew and always had a phone in my pocket,, then again they were not smartphones so I did not care much,, in fact, there were no such thing as smartphones,, doh! I'm old.

    THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
    shadavis08 likes this.
  11. #2436  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    One of my son's first birthday presents.  the L@@Ter's lounge -uploadfromtaptalk1386630807793.jpg lltm lltm llol lolz

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    Thanked by 4:
    Erckulkct1975zmann 
  12. #2437  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    How long did you look for this? LOL

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
  13. #2438  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    How long did you look for this? LOL

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    That's the thing I didn't get it for him. Someone else got it for him! That's why it's so funny! Lol llol lltm

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2439  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    LOL

    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    shadavis08 likes this.
  15. #2440  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    That's the thing I didn't get it for him. Someone else got it for him! That's why it's so funny! Lol llol lltm

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    That's some cool coincidence.

    sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
    shadavis08 likes this.
  16. #2441  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    LOL

    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    Nighty night Llama Llama..... Lltm lltm llol lolz

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    kct1975 likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2442  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Nighty night Llama Llama..... Lltm lltm llol lolz

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    ltm ltm ltm muhahahahaha



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2443  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Anyone know how often Google adds available numbers to the GVoice database?



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
  19. #2444  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Anyone know how often Google adds available numbers to the GVoice database?



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    What??! Um......can u say that again in English lol

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
  20. #2445  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Anyone know how often Google adds available numbers to the GVoice database?



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    Once a year I believe they pull in and recycle unused numbers

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2446  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    What??! Um......can u say that again in English lol

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    Which part?



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2447  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by shadavis08 View Post
    Once a year I believe they pull in and recycle unused numbers

    Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    Seriously? Just once a year?

    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
  23. #2448  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Which part?



    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    Lol
    The question not the signature
    Buts thats ok. It made more sense after someone answered u.
    I seriously thort u might hav just put in a heap of random words for a laugh lol (& to confuse any nanas )


    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by 2:
    shadavis08 likes this.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2449  
    llamabreath's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    87 Posts

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Lol
    The question not the signature
    Buts thats ok. It made more sense after someone answered u.
    I seriously thort u might hav just put in a heap of random words for a laugh lol (& to confuse any nanas )


    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    No, not this time, lol

    (⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    Thanked by 2:
    shadavis08 and Nana Helen like this.
  25. #2450  

    Default Re: the L@@Ter's lounge

    You lot hav all slowed down?!? I come in here for entertainment
    Whats wrong you guys? You all got PMS (or PMT)?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. The Words with Friends Lounge
    By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 03:42 PM
  2. Lounge - The Multiplayer Framework
    By Andlabs in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
  4. SGSIII ROMs Galore! The Flasher's Lounge.
    By NotJustAPhone in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:33 AM
  5. The Lounge? (Did I miss something?)
    By BlackHawkA4 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions