?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I've installed iOS 7.... I'm swiping cards off the screen again....

I'm cracking up! .....it's still fun!

Sent from something made by Apple!

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
7esaraba.jpg

You swipe them up off the screen to close apps, just like in webOS.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
....we've got much better hardware now!

Palm (HP, whatever, who was that jack before Leo) allowed this to happen.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Mark Hurd

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

Before him, the Apple guy.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hear Ye, Hear Ye. What say thee if we have a little fun challenge? 2000? Let's make it interesting!!!! Who is up for the challenge? :p

I'm always up for anything (well almost anything) :D

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm always up for anything (well almost anything) :D

PM Sent

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Jon Rubinstein..........:D

Yep! That's the socksucka... made multitudes of people waste their time and money. :thumbup:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

PM replied to.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
PM replied to.

Re: PM sent
LOL, that sounds a lot like me Llamabreath!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: PM sent
LOL, that sounds a lot like me Llamabreath!

LOL, probably more of us than we think, lol :D

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ricky -

Part one, of two-part mission has been accomplished. :eek::D