?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
This is racism and I demand to speak to the Llama Union Delegate. They must provide recompense for this outrage!

but... :eek:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
but... :eek:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

How are you going about posting your picture tell me?

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
7e7ygapy.jpg

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Instead of using that button you've been using use that "this forum" button :thumbup:

Tapa talk never lets me host it on their servers do i have to have the paid app for that??

sent from my one x+ if i helped you out hit that thanks button ;)

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Tapa talk never lets me host it on their servers do i have to have the paid app for that??

sent from my one x+ if i helped you out hit that thanks button ;)

I'm guessing yes you have to have the paid app because I have it and that's how it works for me

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Instead of using that button you've been using use that "this forum" button :thumbup:

No, I've been using the TT hosted button the whole time.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried a *battery pull*??!?...........:p.....◕‿◕

DAMMIT, i forgot about that! :D

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Now in this post I'm using the "this form" button. Do you notice the difference?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376413218703.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376413218703.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What I'm saying is, that never happened before.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
There must have been a update recently recently ltm ltm ltm ltm

THAT'S what's driving me crazy (besides my stepson). There wasn't any update recently!

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
THAT'S what's driving me crazy (besides my stepson). There wasn't any update recently!

Yes there was there has to have been because it changed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech