?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
888 NEW THREAD ALERT!!! 888

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=340660 WINDOWS XP: Countdown to April 8th
hymyby3y.jpg

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Z man has corrupted me. I'm now the owner of a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

What are the pros n cons?

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
What are the pros n cons?

Too early to be certain. I just got it a few hours ago, so the honeymoon has just begun.

Loved my HTC One, but now that I have this, Z thinks I'm cool. Guess that is the biggest "pro" of them all.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Too early to be certain. I just got it a few hours ago, so the honeymoon has just begun.

Loved my HTC One, but now that I have this, Z thinks I'm cool. Guess that is the biggest "pro" of them all.

lol, alrighty then :thumbup:

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I can't carry around a phone that big where I work. The guys would all think I was trying to steal a brick from the job site! o_O

Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't carry around a phone that big where I work. The guys would all think I was trying to steal a brick from the job site! o_O

Honestly,, thinnest phone I ever held. Fits in my pocket better than any other phone I have had.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You must not work in construction lol I can't carry a phone around in my pocket ha ha.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm a desk job man, so it works well for me. Shane, you're a better man than me. Manual labor scares me!

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It's an ok job and plenty of manual labor for sure. But also lots of hours and per diem. Working on 60 hours now and still got tomorrow to go.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You must not work in construction lol I can't carry a phone around in my pocket ha ha.

I framed houses many years with a crew and always had a phone in my pocket,, then again they were not smartphones so I did not care much,, in fact, there were no such thing as smartphones,, doh! I'm old.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
How long did you look for this? LOL

That's the thing I didn't get it for him. Someone else got it for him! That's why it's so funny! Lol llol lltm

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek: LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49