The PEEVES you PET

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: ?? Pet Peeves of the AC

I laugh at some ads

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Small screen scratches and deero kids hanging at a shopping centre on a school night

Posted via Android Central App on a magical nexus 4 which is powered by secret forest creatures.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

What the beep beep is a deero? :confused::confused::confused:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Bogan. Short for derolic. Someone who dresses dodgy and acts dodgy.

Posted via Android Central App on a magical nexus 4 which is powered by secret forest creatures.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Peeve -

Short words for long words :D

And is it really derolick? Not derelict? :confused:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

When a price is scanned almost double than the shelf price at checkout. Even worse when its a petty cash item so you can't be bothered correcting it.

Posted via Android Central App

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Mac books everywhere. In a lecture of 550 people I got bored started counting laptops... 49 macbooks. 4 windows laptops in marketing. Thank god when I go to the engineering they have a better ratio. I guess its a fashion statement.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

I can destroy a bag of smarties. I have to be in the mood for chocolate.

Salt, however, ...anytime.

Pet peeve...a soft pretzel without any salt. Blech.

Sent via Note II

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Annoying fire alarm noises. My uni's goes off every week with the same time response every week "there was an error"

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Annoying fire alarm noises. My uni's goes off every week with the same time response every week "there was an error"

Lol, whoops. We live near a nuke plant and the test sirens go off every weds for 3 minutes and the dog howls for the entire 3 minutes....

Sent via Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer