Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Default Got my little android guy!

Came in the mail today. Cost just under $10 with shipping and got it in two day. Nice sitting on my computer screen stand. Got it from a site called dead zebra but they keep selling out.

Sent from my Rooted DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got my little android guy!-imageuploadbytapatalk.jpg  

Ah, those things are so cool. I might just to try and get one.

Although, I did get a few keychains from a Best Buy that was promoting their Android phones.

Yea they are hard to get ahold of. They have been selling on ebay like crazy.

Heres my collection.

Default Re: Got my little android guy!

I want one...

Sent from Fauntix Evo

Those are so cute!

I have one also! but now after seeing above picture i want the one with the suit!!!

i just have the regular android

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Just got mine yesterday, man these are hard to get a hold of. Ebay here i come! :-)

Default Where do you get the Android guys?

I have looked on ebay and they are $20
    Searched android robot, creature, mascot.

Where can you get them for less?
    Stephen
    The Incredible Nexus

Default Re: Got my little android guy!

Quote Originally Posted by potheadhero View Post
    Heres my collection.

LOVE the cracked iPhone!

-----
    Sent From My Motorola Cliq - Via Tapatalk

Awesome Pic! Damn there goes another $20 .

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Dead zebra was the main place to get them, they are sold out, and since series one was a limited edition, no more are being made. The only place to get them now is eBay, at ridiculous prices. DZ will be coming out with the standard green guy as a non-limited edition this fall, and they are hinting towards a series two in the future.

I tried and tried to get a random 4 pack of these, never did have any luck. I too was hoping for the one in the suit. :-(

I love these little figures...only one left to acquire to complete the original set...(apk). No hurry, especially since they are way over priced at the moment. These guys sit on my desktop at work, staring at me all day with there 9 sets of eyes.

Glad to see others like them too!