Samsung partners with Carbon Fiber company – Say goodbye to plastic
It’s about time thatSamsung*says goodbye to cheap plastic materials, and this week they’ve done just that. The debate about Samsung and their continued use of cheap plastic materials for their electronics isn’t going away anytime soon. In fact, with the*HTC One*coming with a durable aluminum design the debate has only been growing. This week Samsung entered a joint venture by buying out 50% of “The Carbon Company” known as the SGL Group.
Samsung partners with Carbon Fiber company – Say goodbye to plastic - Android Community
- 06-25-2013, 07:53 AM #2
Re: Samsung partners with Carbon Fiber company – Say goodbye to plastic
I suggested this in another thread, its a good move and will be a good start of gimmick.
I would have a good feeling this will tie in well with their other fields more than their phone market though.
- By jcsugrue in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2012, 11:14 AM
- By mdotsteele in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:46 AM
- By wyseguy77 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2012, 08:30 AM
- By Jerry-O in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:02 PM
- By rog152 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 10:58 PM