Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 1911
Like Tree100Likes
  1. #576  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    The Note is the new bigger better version, but if I was guna buy one I reckon I'd get the tab. I don't need all the extras of the note, including extra $ to spend lol

    Burger will do

    A 7" or a 10" tablet?

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    7 inch. 10 is way too big and it makes the screen significantly less sharp
    50Mbps download with 1 upload or 15 down with 10 up?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  2. #577  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    15 down and 10 up because it seems the most balanced

    Sent from my HTC Xperia S4

    Snow or sun?
  3. #578  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    15 down and 10 up because it seems the most balanced

    Sent from my HTC Xperia S4

    Snow or sun?
    Sun

    A 10 generic tablet made in China, with some problems, but running well GIVEN FOR NOTHING
    Or the latest Samsung Galaxy10" Note & Phone COSTING $400 AU

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #579  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Sun

    A 10” generic tablet made in China, with some problems, but running well GIVEN FOR NOTHING
    Or the latest Samsung Galaxy10" Note & Phone COSTING $400 AU

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    How does it run well if it has problems? Hmm, I'd take the Galaxy Tab and flash an AOSP ROM
    Listen to nothing but Justin Bieber with the occasional song from your favorite artist/band for the rest of your life or not be able to listen to your favorite artist/band ever again?
  5. #580  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    How does it run well if it has problems? Hmm, I'd take the Galaxy Tab and flash an AOSP ROM
    Listen to nothing but Justin Bieber with the occasional song from your favorite artist/band for the rest of your life or not be able to listen to your favorite artist/band ever again?
    Lol point taken. I knew wot I meant.

    Not be able to listen to my favourite artist/band forever & ever

    Sky diving or deep sea diving?

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #581  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Hmmm. Sky diving :-D Would hate to do either, but I like aerial stuff, and I hate swimming so it kinda makes sense.

    Swim in shark infested waters, or croc infested water?

    PS: Yeah, bacon over Kate. Only because it's a lifetimes supply, and.... Wait, screw that! Kate! :-D

    Sent from Tapatalk 4
  7. #582  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Lol @ PS

    Sharks. Crocs scare me more and I know a few tips to avoid shark damage lol

    Sit in an old dunny infested with redback spiders or plant seedlings in soil known for funnel web spiders everywhere. Lol

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #583  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Lol @ PS

    Sharks. Crocs scare me more and I know a few tips to avoid shark damage lol

    Sit in an old dunny infested with redback spiders or plant seedlings in soil known for funnel web spiders everywhere. Lol

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Funnel webs You Australians have it tough XD
    Have the latest iPod and a feature phone/dumbphone for the rest of your life or have a smartphone but can only upgrade once every 4 years?
  9. #584  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Funnel webs You Australians have it tough XD
    Have the latest iPod and a feature phone/dumbphone for the rest of your life or have a smartphone but can only upgrade once every 4 years?
    Smartphone because Motorola Ara

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
  10. #585  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Smartphone because Motorola Ara

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    But you can only upgrade every years, interchanging parts is considered an upgrade because you're improving you phone
    No question?
    Muffins or cupcakes?
    Thanked by:
  11. #586  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    But you can only upgrade every years, interchanging parts is considered an upgrade because you're improving you phone
    No question?
    Muffins or cupcakes?
    Muffins

    Stuck in a room with a couple of angry cougars after you just took their cubs or stuck in a room with a couple huge brown bears after you just took their cubs

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  12. #587  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Muffins

    Stuck in a room with a couple of angry cougars after you just took their cubs or stuck in a room with a couple huge brown bears after you just took their cubs

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    I'd probably die either way lol but my chances might be better with the cougar since it's smaller
    Be 250 miles offshore and have no way back other than to swim or be in a raging river headed downstream to a waterfall?
  13. #588  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Downstream because #YOLO

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Pink HTC One or iPhone in Chrome pink?
  14. #589  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Downstream because #YOLO

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Pink HTC One or iPhone in Chrome pink?
    Thats hard I luuuuuuuuuuuuv pink and CHROME pink would look so cool!

    But assuming the pink HTC is a latest 4. something I'd take that

    Swim 20 laps or walk 10 miles


    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  15. #590  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Downstream because #YOLO

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Pink HTC One or iPhone in Chrome pink?
    What does #YOLO stand for? Or u can't say on the forums lol

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  16. #591  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    You Only Live Once

    tap'n
    Thanked by:
    Nana Helen likes this.
  17. #592  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    What does #YOLO stand for? Or u can't say on the forums lol

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    You only live once, a sorry excuse for making stupid decisions XD
    Brown GS4 or Yellow HTC One?
    Thanked by:
    Nana Helen likes this.
  18. #593  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    You only live once, a sorry excuse for making stupid decisions XD
    Brown GS4 or Yellow HTC One?
    For me brown GS4 cos if got the S2. But in reality I would check out the HTC & if its what I'm happy with I'd choose it for the yellow lol

    Go bald or get a number 1 crew cut.

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  19. #594  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,452 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    For me brown GS4 cos if got the S2. But in reality I would check out the HTC & if its what I'm happy with I'd choose it for the yellow lol

    Go bald or get a number 1 crew cut.

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Easy, crew cut. I would prefer looking like a soldier than be bald
    Same question to you
  20. #595  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Same answer!

    Luxury car, luxury boat, or small private plane?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4
  21. #596  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Luxury boat and sell it.
    Ham or salami

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  22. #597  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Ham because I like ham

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    A day with Morgan Freeman narrating your life or a billion dollars?
  23. #598  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    ???

    The money! Plus my life is boring, so... :-D

    Humiliate yourself in front of a huge crowd of randoms, or humiliate yourself in front of a small group of friends?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4
  24. #599  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Randoms

    Swedish or German girls :P

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
    Thanked by:
  25. #600  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Randoms

    Swedish or German girls :P

    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Swedish men sound much more interesting to me lol
    But then Swedish girls can be great company (if I have to settle for girls).

    Icecream on a freezing cold wet day. Or hot soup on a searing 40C day out bush.

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    Fairclough likes this.
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Devoted VZW Gnex user looking for next phone, what would you get?
    By schwars1 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:20 AM
  2. Some of us are multiplatform users would like options.
    By Farish in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 12:23 AM
  3. How often do you play with your note 2
    By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 10:27 PM
  4. would you?
    By aviatordoc in forum HTC One
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:27 PM
  5. N4 battery. What do you make of this?
    By justmikey in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

B