Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 1906
Like Tree94Likes
  1. #626  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Dig my own holes I guess lol
    Eat nothing but horse meat for a year or eat nothing but rabbit meat for 2 years?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Horse meat - don't like rabbit & can't do much with it, but I guess horse meat could be fried, roasted, cooked in the coals of a camp fire.

    Fire fighter or Police Officer

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #627  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Horse meat - don't like rabbit & can't do much with it, but I guess horse meat could be fried, roasted, cooked in the coals of a camp fire.

    Fire fighter or Police Officer

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Police officer
    Chinese food or Indian food?

    Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  3. #628  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Police officer
    Chinese food or Indian food?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Chinese

    Thai food or English traditional foods

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #629  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Chinese

    Thai food or English traditional foods

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    English, even though I've never had either of them lol
    Ubuntu or Windows?
  5. #630  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Windows.

    Hail or snow?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  6. #631  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    Windows.

    Hail or snow?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    Snow, at least you can play/do something with it
    Rainy day or really windy day?
  7. #632  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Snow, at least you can play/do something with it
    Rainy day or really windy day?
    rainy day

    balcony with roof or verander same size

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #633  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    rainy day

    balcony with roof or verander same size

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    Don't know what a verander is XD
    We Americans have a very different vocabulary
  9. #634  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Don't know what a verander is XD
    We Americans have a very different vocabulary
    um its a roof that sticks out from just under the house roof that provides shelter from the sun & rain. On the old stone homes they often went right around the house to keep the sun off the walls, especially on farms & large properties.
    I know you hav them, what do you call them

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
  10. #635  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    um its a roof that sticks out from just under the house roof that provides shelter from the sun & rain. On the old stone homes they often went right around the house to keep the sun off the walls, especially on farms & large properties.
    I know you hav them, what do you call them

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
    No idea
    I'll just go ahead and say the balcony lol
    Pokemon or Digimon?
  11. #636  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    No idea
    I'll just go ahead and say the balcony lol
    Pokemon or Digimon?
    Lol If I could work out how to put in pictures I'd show you. Might send u a link

    Now its my turn. Er I thought they were the same thing :rolleyes:

    I'll say Digimon cos we're in the digital era.

    10" tablet phone or phone

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  12. #637  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    Lol If I could work out how to put in pictures I'd show you. Might send u a link

    Now its my turn. Er I thought they were the same thing :rolleyes:

    I'll say Digimon cos we're in the digital era.

    10" tablet phone or phone

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Whaaat? No, Digimon was a lame knockoff lol
    Sounds good, hopefully that will clear things up
    10" tablet or 10" phone? Easily the tablet. A 10" phone would be insane haha
    3 inch screen on a phone or 6 inch screen on a tablet?
  13. #638  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    6 inch tablet.

    Violin or cello?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
  14. #639  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsAndroid View Post
    6 inch tablet.

    Violin or cello?

    Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One
    6" tablet what the! :rolleyes:

    Cello I reckon that would sound awesome! Never played strings before though. Violin would be too fast for me I mainly play Celtic music. Imagine turning up with a cello lol.

    A harp or an organ?

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
  15. #640  

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Whaaat? No, Digimon was a lame knockoff lol
    Sounds good, hopefully that will clear things up
    10" tablet or 10" phone? Easily the tablet. A 10" phone would be insane haha
    3 inch screen on a phone or 6 inch screen on a tablet?
    See if this link works to images of modern Australian homes with veranders
    Didn't work.


    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Nana Helen; 11-07-2013 at 07:05 AM.
  16. #641  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    507 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana Helen View Post
    6" tablet what the! :rolleyes:

    Cello I reckon that would sound awesome! Never played strings before though. Violin would be too fast for me I mainly play Celtic music. Imagine turning up with a cello lol.

    A harp or an organ?

    Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app
    Harp because I'm a beautiful Android angel.

    Blue Nexus 5 or Green?

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
  17. #642  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Harp because I'm a beautiful Android angel.

    Blue Nexus 5 or Green?

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    Blue. I hate green

    Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  18. #643  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    507 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Blue. I hate green

    Posted via Android Central App
    Please elaborate further on your post with a question my good Sir

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
  19. #644  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Please elaborate further on your post with a question my good Sir

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    Says the guy who never posts questions
    Ok, have to all your HW/Work online or have to turn it in "regularly"?
    Thanked by:
  20. #645  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    507 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Says the guy who never posts questions
    Ok, have to all your HW/Work online or have to turn it in "regularly"?
    Turn in regularly because I rarely use my computer anymore

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Starve for a week(you can drink water) or eat spiders for a day?
  21. #646  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Turn in regularly because I rarely use my computer anymore

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Starve for a week(you can drink water) or eat spiders for a day?
    Starve for a week, I'm not eating spiders
    Eat nothing but onions for a month or eat spiders for 3 days?
  22. #647  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    507 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Starve for a week, I'm not eating spiders
    Eat nothing but onions for a month or eat spiders for 3 days?
    Rather eat onions because they're good for your health and I can cook them. You never said I couldn't cook them

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Rather use iOS for a day or walk around naked at the mall?
  23. #648  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    Rather eat onions because they're good for your health and I can cook them. You never said I couldn't cook them

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Rather use iOS for a day or walk around naked at the mall?
    LOL is that a serious question? iOS isn't THAT bad hehe
    Have a 5 inch iPhone or a 4 inch GS4/HTC One
  24. #649  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    507 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    LOL is that a serious question? iOS isn't THAT bad hehe
    Have a 5 inch iPhone or a 4 inch GS4/HTC One
    4 inch HTC One because I still get more functionality.

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Ferrari 458 or Lamborghini Gallardo?
  25. #650  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    7,582 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Would you rather?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    4 inch HTC One because I still get more functionality.

    Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

    Ferrari 458 or Lamborghini Gallardo?
    The 458, I don't like the look of the Gallardo
    Tesla Model S or Acura NSX (2013)?
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Devoted VZW Gnex user looking for next phone, what would you get?
    By schwars1 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:20 AM
  2. Some of us are multiplatform users would like options.
    By Farish in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 12:23 AM
  3. How often do you play with your note 2
    By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 10:27 PM
  4. would you?
    By aviatordoc in forum HTC One
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 11:27 PM
  5. N4 battery. What do you make of this?
    By justmikey in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions