Would you rather?

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what you mean but I'll go with jocks :)

Fingerprint scanner similar to the iPhone 5s, or NFC?

Sent from my HTC One :)

Sorry, should've made it more clear. I meant would you rather hang out with jocks or nerds.

NFC.

iPhone 5s or HTC One?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Well the One obviously. But I would love the iPhone too. The fingerprint scanner really appeals, the camera is awesome and I love the apps.

Red or blue?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Not age.

Burn to death or freeze to death

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Read a book.

Burn to death or freeze to death

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

OptimusL

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Anything but get asked this to death :-D

Help unload the groceries, or empty the dishwasher? ;-)

Help unload the groceries, I can get that done pretty quick :p

I'm gonna make this a little weird, sex with a tranny or sex with a chick who has herpes?

Sent from my LG-P768 using Tapatalk 4

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Yuck! Well, being 15, neither would be legal ;-) But probably second, with a heap of protection. Depends on other factors!

Truth or dare?