Would you rather?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
A hand (preferably the left one)

Have a Sumo wrestler sit on you or clean all the toilets in the house?

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Science.

Burn to death or freeze to death

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Gulp! Probably shark cage diving.

Be extremely overweight, or in wheelchair?

Sent from my HTC One :)

Just sitting in a wheelchair? OK, i'll take that one!

Die from extreme heat or from extreme cold

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Summer. Plus down here, you don't get too sick of the heat, as there isn't much of it :-D

Radio news, or newspaper news?

Sent from my HTC One :)