?? Be a LLLLAMAGROUPIE !!!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
So what exactly is that guy saying to you as you're being sheared hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

He was whispering sweet nothings. :sly:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
As a llamagroupie, will we ever have to fight hoards of Alpacas?

I cannot rule that out. There is always a slight possibility. Be on guard. It's better to err on the side of safety. :thumbup:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I cannot rule that out. There is always a slight possibility. Be on guard. It's better to err on the side of safety. :thumbup:

I actually saw 2 Alpacas the other day while on vacation. At first I thought they were Llama. As we all know, Alpacas try to disguise themselves as Llamas.

Upon closer analysis I couldn't believe I could have mistaken these filthy animals with our glorious Llama.

Sent from my Nexus 4

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I actually saw 2 Alpacas the other day while on vacation. At first I thought they were Llama. As we all know, Alpacas try to disguise themselves as Llamas.

Upon closer analysis I couldn't believe I could have mistaken these filthy animals with our glorious Llama.

Sent from my Nexus 4

That's right, and thank you.
I take a bath once every couple weeks, whether i need to or not.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
That's right, and thank you.
Farish(albeit reluctantly)

Because all you said was

llama-beach-dance.jpg

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Why in the hell are there so many pictures of llamas on the internet lol?

*In my classic New Yawk accent

You got a problem wit dat?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
*In my classic New Yawk accent

You got a problem wit dat?

E se lo faccio?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
E se lo faccio?

:mad: Dan sal dit 'n probleem kan wees. Jy kan neem wat aan die bank. Lag hardop. :mad:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
:mad: Dan sal dit 'n probleem kan wees. Jy kan neem wat aan die bank. Lag hardop. :mad:

My bad, my bad. If I knew you spoke Afrikaans I would have never piped off. I know how you people stock llama laser blasters in the back of the space ship.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My bad, my bad. If I knew you spoke Afrikaans I would have never piped off. I know how you people stock llama laser blasters in the back of the space ship.

:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon