Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mlauzon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default please recommend me a good android phone

Hi, I have a Samsung Xcover atm and its just very slow and painful to use. Need a phone with very good battery life and faster then the xcover and durable if possible. I'm thinking of the Samsung Beam, seems a bit durable then the galaxy s3 and s4. Dont think i would like the Samsung galaxy with the size off the screen just way too big and pretty thin.

Any ideas would be awesome!!

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Re: please recommend me a good android phone

have been trying dna, one, s3, s4, note2, razr maxx hd... and now i am still using my note 2. it has big screen, fast processor that fulfill my needs and what i really love is amazing battery life, which other can not compared except for maxx hd.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Samsung Galaxy S4!
    Michael
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Its personal for every body, so its beat to head down to the store and try the flagships out.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

If you have Verizon check out the Motorola DROID family. Motorola makes great phones. Great battery life and very durable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M

Quote Originally Posted by mlauzon View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S4!
    +1, honestly I didn't think I would like this phone after my last Samsung phone (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon).
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    +1, honestly I didn't think I would like this phone after my last Samsung phone (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon).
    I also have a Galaxy Nexus, originally with FIDO, until they screwed me around, so I brought the phone over to WIND Mobile, I don't use this phone anymore, but have to keep the number up & running due to the fact that I entered a bunch of contests with said number. My S4 I won from MobileSyrup.com and had to get service with Telus, because WIND doesn't have LTE.
    Michael