09-16-2013 06:06 AM
50 12
tools
    I know this isn't an avatar but a signature.
    How is this idea.

"- Tom Fairclough
    Unofficial Forum Moderator"
    It omits which website and all

Submitted from The Android Central App & a Nexus 4
    They wouldn't like that.

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    07-26-2013 11:10 AM
    Loving it.

The recipe said three teaspoons.... I must of not mixed it well.

Cupcakes/muffins?
    07-26-2013 12:50 PM
    I wish muffins. Pancakes.

Ricky Babalu likes this.
    07-26-2013 09:01 PM
    Attachment 74960
    Uhh, I have one more avatar that I'm working on (a happy bubbly theme).
    This isn't a avatar for say, but a cover for G+ (blame my scanner, which isn't helping).
    This is a 'creepy' themed cover/avatar.
    *Again, this is low-resolution photo of my cover*
    Fascinating
    07-29-2013 01:58 PM
    I've already updated my avatar to a picture of me. Now all of you can see what I look like. Be glad I have glasses on, I have bags under my eyes like crazy, from studying. C and java are a pita to learn, but well worth it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2013 03:13 PM
    I've already updated my avatar to a picture of me. Now all of you can see what I look like. Be glad I have glasses on, I have bags under my eyes like crazy, from studying. C and java are a pita to learn, but well worth it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I think your head is attached to your shoulders sideways?

I mean if it is, that's cool... sideways-headed people are people too... i hope i'm not offending... :o

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    08-07-2013 11:35 AM
    Got some avatars:

Scrapped Avatar - 'Spider'.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/11/ehy2uhet.jpg

*All of these were done on tablets. Black and white themed.*
    *I made two versions of my avatar. One for AC, one for G+.*

BLACK - AC Version of my Avatar:
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/11/8utanegy.jpg

WHITE - G+ Version of my Avatar:
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/11/adejy8ev.jpg

Google+ Cover:
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/11/teryja3u.jpg

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 4
    I like the last one.
    08-14-2013 07:13 PM
    This doesn't have any assassin's logos, latin or birds in it... but what do we think?
    Attached Thumbnails Put it through the AVATAR PERCOLATOR-24th.jpg  
    08-14-2013 07:16 PM
    This doesn't have any assassin's logos, latin or birds in it... but what do we think?
    mmmm... it's a little 'busy'

Aquila likes this.
    08-14-2013 08:11 PM
    mmmm... it's a little 'busy'

back to the drawing board!
    08-14-2013 08:38 PM
    back to the drawing board!
    I liked the one you had for the past few days. You already got tired of it?

08-14-2013 08:59 PM
    I liked the one you had for the past few days. You already got tired of it?

It's the same one with different background colors, Italia flag instead of Orange.

here's the newest one:

08-14-2013 09:04 PM
    It's the same one with different background colors, Italia flag instead of Orange.

here's the newest one:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...051029d0ff76bc
    I like the one from the last few days and this one, but the one from the last few days better.

08-14-2013 10:18 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/2ure9a5a.jpg

Yea, I'm gonna steal this one. I might use it later.....
    Aquila likes this.
    08-26-2013 09:03 PM
    Here's my new one, I figured if people can put the rainbow flag in theirs then there shouldn't be an issue with me using this .
    Attached Thumbnails Put it through the AVATAR PERCOLATOR-969323_4694806863180_729777208_n.jpeg  
    08-26-2013 09:12 PM
    Here's my new one, I figured if people can put the rainbow flag in theirs then there shouldn't be an issue with me using this .
    I like that, lol lol.

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    08-27-2013 06:49 AM
    Samples of recent ideas for Hangout members:

08-31-2013 01:20 AM
    Second one is my favourite

Posted via Android Central App
    08-31-2013 05:43 AM
    I like the first neon worm picture best, it's the most suited for a dp

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Aquila and SpiralBorg like this.
    08-31-2013 08:38 AM
    Hello again!

Instead of using drawn avatars, I'm deciding to use avatars on the internet.
    I'm thinking of using these Pink Floyd Avatars (was thinking of using my face )

I'm trialing them on G+

What are your opinions?

Standard Black Pink Floyd
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/zezuta2u.jpg

Blue Pink Floyd Avatar
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/bynetabu.jpg

G+ Pink Floyd Heartbeat Cover
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/qu3adare.jpg

Please share your opinions and your favourites
    -By the way, Pink Floyd is a band

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 4
    If you have to tell somebody who Pink Floyd is, that person is NOT worth even talking to.

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    09-01-2013 06:33 AM
    Who is bill?

If image doesn't work

http://guistyles.com/wp-content/uplo...ar_by_g__r.png
    - Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Aquila likes this.
    09-01-2013 08:05 AM
    Tell my friend that: He laughs at me listening to it, even though he listens to Nicki Minaj :O

-One day the Universe will collapse into entropy, and even Shakespeare and Coca-Cola won't be remembered, so what chance do you have?
    OBVIOUSLY not a true friend.
    A true friend knows of, enjoys and respects Pink Floyd.

You'll have to tell him to forget your phone number.

SpiralBorg likes this.
    09-01-2013 12:08 PM
    The EKG picture...that person needs to see a doctor, they have a U wave, might be nothing, or maybe they should eat a banana and increase their potassium level.

Sorry, old habits die hard. :rolleyes:

Sent via Note II
    SpiralBorg likes this.
    09-14-2013 10:16 AM

Looking to make a change to one of these 4.
    09-16-2013 03:56 AM
    Looking to make a change to one of these 4.
    Either the first, second or third....

no, either the first or third....

no, the third one.

09-16-2013 06:06 AM
50 12