WEDNESDAY thread

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Posting here is ONLY allowed on WEDNESDAYS.

The subject for this Wednesday (today) is....

BREAKFAST

Commence discussion

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Oh no I only has 2.5hrs left!

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

I forgot about our cross-planet people.... HURRY!!

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been to sleep yet, it's Tuesday for me until at least 7:00 tomorrow.

It's Wednesday! :banghead::mad:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I should diet. As a light weight for rowing I'm meant to be sitting 68-72.5kg for racing and 75 tops for off season... My pancakes everyday has my off season/ preseason at 77... I'm too lazy to go running ha.

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ummm, Waffle House........ That's all I got! o_O

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

lol, just had that about three hours ago, yum yum yum :thumbup::D

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I personally thought my Jennifer trap would work.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I should diet. As a light weight for rowing I'm meant to be sitting 68-72.5kg for racing and 75 tops for off season... My pancakes everyday has my off season/ preseason at 77... I'm too lazy to go running ha.

Get to work! Quit playing on that phone! Lol
:p

Sent via Note II

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm breaking the rules as its Thursday, but Deb just killed you :)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm breaking the rules as its Thursday...

You and Chetan will have to post on previous day threads to keep everything in line over here on the cool side of the planet.

Sorry. :D

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes i do realise hemispheres have nothing to do with time zones

Yeah, i was about to say

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Any who... We see the light first :p

But we can correct any mistakes you guys make with the following day because we get it after you.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance