SATURDAY thread

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Posting here is ONLY allowed on SATURDAYS.

The subject for this Saturday is to be announced.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Its Saturday over here.

Sent from my MZ604 using AC Forums mobile app

Your side of the planet doesn't count. :D

And i haven't posted a subject yet.

Are you trying to be a rebel or something? :mad:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
When exactly in your side of the planet will it be Saturday?

Sent from my MZ604 using AC Forums mobile app

On Saturday :D

(tomorrow)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Your not allowed to post in here llama. You know you have no power here. (Lord of the rings voice)

Submitted from The Android Central App & a Nexus 4

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Today's subject;

Bulldozers

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Not much to say about Bulldozers, but over all I had a pretty good day.

About 10 friends and myself went on a poker run today, I won 1,500.00 for best hand and Mike's wife won 1,000.00 in a drawing. We talked about it and decided to donate it back to the family that the benefit was for. The kids family was in tears, so yea it was a great day.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
She walked through bullets and haze
I asked her to stop
I begged her to stay
But she pressed on
So I lifted my gun
And I fired away

The shells jumped through the smoke
And into the sand
That the blood now had soaked
She collapsed with a flag in her hand
A flag white as snow

A hero of war
Is that what they see
Just medals and scars
So damn proud of me
And I brought home that flag
Now it gathers dust
But it's a flag that I love
It's the only flag I trust

He said, "Son, have you seen the world?
Well what would you say, if I said that you could?"

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Today's subject -

TROLLING

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
So what are ya all plans for saturday :) ?
Shiny lights or peaceful family time or a 1000 small tasks that had been tucked away for saturday exclusively :):D:p ?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis