DRINKING - Stories, games, regrets, memories, horrors etc

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
We all have them, now let's all post them and read them. :beer:
zy5y5ebe.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
During Halloween of 1987 I was celebrating with some Navy Seals, Doc and I ended up in the hospital from alcohol poisoning. I spent 3 days in a coma, and Doc passed away.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Way way way way way too many stories to tell.................I know some of you might find it hard to believe :p

I'd like to see those stories :beer::beer:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)