Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom?

seasoul

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom? :(

Just a very un-scientific poll.... :(

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
This was on tm13 this month. Everyone does. Sometimes a laptop too.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Am i the only person that remembers bringing in a newspaper?

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a book in mine. I read the entirety of the scarlet letter while on the throne. Granted it took me quite some time... But I still read it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I know a person who takes his old tablets and attaches them to swivel mounts in all the bathrooms of his house.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I know a person who takes his old tablets and attaches them to swivel mounts in all the bathrooms of his house.

I think this person IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

darkestred

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I didn't buy smartphones until 2010/11. Prior to that i used to have really bad digestive habits so i'd wind up in the bathroom 20 minutes longer than i'd like. Nowadays i bring my phone in, sit down, turn it on...plop plop...so i at least try.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Back in the late 90s I knew of a company owner that had 3 landlines in his bathroom so he could field multiple calls at once while negotiating.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
While what?

:D

??

Negotiating deals, I don't know how to exactly describe his company. They are an event company but more. If MTV needed a prop for "Jackass" for example, they used his company. His Mechanical Bull was used by Madonna in a music video. He also did the L.A. Kings Xmas party.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63