Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom?

Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom?

Just a very un-scientific poll....

Default Re: Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathro

Who doesn't? Lol.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathro

Quote Originally Posted by thecure13 View Post
    Who doesn't? Lol.
    good point... what the heck was I thinking?

Absolutely, every single time.

If I don't have my phone, I rush to get out haha.

I always use my tablet, occasionally my phone.

This was on tm13 this month. Everyone does. Sometimes a laptop too.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    This was on tm13 this month. Everyone does. Sometimes a laptop too.

I used to take a small table in there with my laptop until the day I got a tablet lol. Miss the good ol' days
    Fairclough likes this.

I just can't justify buying a tablet

Banned

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Am i the only person that remembers bringing in a newspaper?

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)
    Ricky Babalu likes this.

I used to have a book in mine. I read the entirety of the scarlet letter while on the throne. Granted it took me quite some time... But I still read it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

I know a person who takes his old tablets and attaches them to swivel mounts in all the bathrooms of his house.
    neonworm likes this.

All the time. But If it is low on battery I let it charge while I am in the bathroom.
    Banned

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    I know a person who takes his old tablets and attaches them to swivel mounts in all the bathrooms of his house.
    I think this person IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

My bathroom is my satellite office

I didn't buy smartphones until 2010/11. Prior to that i used to have really bad digestive habits so i'd wind up in the bathroom 20 minutes longer than i'd like. Nowadays i bring my phone in, sit down, turn it on...plop plop...so i at least try.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Stinker tinker time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Deanig_12 likes this.

Back in the late 90s I knew of a company owner that had 3 landlines in his bathroom so he could field multiple calls at once while negotiating.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farish View Post
    Back in the late 90s I knew of a company owner that had 3 landlines in his bathroom so he could field multiple calls at once while negotiating.
    While what?

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    While what?

Negotiating deals, I don't know how to exactly describe his company. They are an event company but more. If MTV needed a prop for "Jackass" for example, they used his company. His Mechanical Bull was used by Madonna in a music video. He also did the L.A. Kings Xmas party.
    Banned

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

The joke went right over your head.

(It's okay, you could still be a LLLLAMAGROUPIE)

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    The joke went right over your head.

(It's okay, you could still be a LLLLAMAGROUPIE)

Absolutely.

Im a member of that club.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePa2624 View Post
    Stinker tinker time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Gotta have my stinker tinker time. I get most of my Tasker "programming" done during stinker tinker time.

Phone, tablet or laptop depending on what I'm looking at at the time...lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 2
    BEACH BUM

Carrier
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

I don't have to time for that, so I bring the toilet to my office
    :
    :
    Who's willing to admit that he or she uses smartphones while sitting on the throne in the bathroom?-17-multitasking-toilet.jpg
    Synycalwon likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast