- 10 Posts
How do I stop album artwork from being treated as photos?
OK, I realise that this sounds incredibly stupid and trivial, but it is really bugging me. I have a Galaxy S3 and Nexus 7 and they both suffer from the same problem - album artwork, that is getting downloaded automatically for me, ends up in my gallery and also gets backed up to Dropbox and all of the other cloud storage that I've got set up and I just don't want it there! I don't mind having the artwork, but it is just clutter in my gallery - and a waste of valuable 'cloud space'. This must be really easy to fix, it's just that I can find out how
- 09-07-2013, 06:22 PM #2
Re: How do I stop album artwork from being treated as photos?
Are you using a 3rd party music player with a setting that automatically downloads album artwork? I don't think Google Play Music does that. If whatever app you have is downloading album artwork to a separate folder, you could locate that folder using a file manager like Total Commander, then add a blank file titled ".nomedia". This should make the system skip that folder when scanning for photos or other media.
- By Kic360 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 22Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:54 AM
- By bewpy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2013, 06:01 PM
- By LessThanAnAndroidNovice in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:35 AM
- By ceteris in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:07 PM
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:57 PM