- 10-21-2013, 04:20 AM #2
- 10-23-2013, 07:28 PM #3“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 10-27-2013, 06:25 PM #4
Re: Android 4.3 on Lenovo p780
Sadly, there's no update on Lenovo Phones in like ever. But when the OS is already available for download, Just download the OS and flash through Odin. I even downgraded mine to ICS. (Considering the battery 4,000 mAh, ICS makes it lasts longer than JB). Or you know, you can just download a Custom ROM. I'd recommend CyanogenMod. Good luck and God bless.
- 01-19-2014, 11:48 AM #5
- By vahdyx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:57 PM
- By ndt0820 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:11 PM
- By Lin_sa in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:15 AM
- By rranaz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:01 AM