"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" (Just Don't Ask Me Why)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I met this woman back in N.Y. ten years and two months ago.
upe4usu2.jpg

It took me until nine years and eight months ago to tell her that i love her. That was six whole months.
She stopped me while walking in front of me to tell me to tell her i love her. How could i not?

I just couldn't explain why then, and really can't now, even though we've been married for years.

Is it some "guy thing" or am i just an a. s. s.?

I know i do love her, but is this the best way my life could've turned out?

Quite a few really cold beers (and good friend Pandora) might (probably) have alot to do with this post.

Don't mind me....

Just give me some feedback....

Why do we (guys) have so much trouble explaining how we feel about such important people in our lives?

Or maybe it's just all temporary....

Or is it?

?? Signatures, shmignatures...

JW4VZW

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
LOL, would've been cool, lol.

•• Signatures, shmignatures...

That it would have been. Women, what can I say? There is almost no logic to what they say sometimes. When they say no, do they really mean no? For example, I was off yesterday and went to the mall with my wife. She found a sweater or jacket, I don't remember which, and said how she wanted it. I offered to buy it, and she said no. I ended up buying it anyway, and guess what she wore to work today?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
That it would have been. Women, what can I say? There is almost no logic to what they say sometimes.

Yep.
When she asks me if I'm hungry, and i say no, i think that's the end of it, she won't say anything for an hour, and then suddenly she'll yell at me that SHE was hungry all that time!! :banghead:

Why didn't she just tell me she was hungry when she asked me if I was?????

JW4VZW

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Yep.
When she asks me if I'm hungry, and i say no, i think that's the end of it, she won't say anything for an hour, and then suddenly she'll yell at me that SHE was hungry all that time!! :banghead:

Because that would make sense?

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol @ all of you
Men & women are made different, wired different, think different and more. If u really want to understand how it works, read the men & women, Mars & Venus book (I can't remember which planet goes with who. And if you want to make yr relationship more special and have a laugh while your learning about each other & yourself read it together. :p

Sorry for gate crashing, I was looking for some help with picasa. Lol
So I shall move on. :rolleyes: :)

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol @ all of you
Men & women are made different, wired different, think different and more. If u really want to understand how it works, read the men & women, Mars & Venus book (I can't remember which planet goes with who. And if you want to make yr relationship more special and have a laugh while your learning about each other & yourself read it together. :p

Sorry for gate crashing, I was looking for some help with picasa. Lol
So I shall move on. :rolleyes: :)

Sent from my MID using AC Forums mobile app

lol, that's ok, you don't have to run away! :D

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
You guys haven't been together long enough. :p You need to be together at least 30 years to understand each other. You'll know when you're there because she'll start reading your mind and you'll wish for the old days, lol.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
You guys haven't been together long enough. :p You need to be together at least 30 years to understand each other. You'll know when you're there because she'll start reading your mind and you'll wish for the old days, lol.

lol, she's been reading my mind since the week after we met! lol lol, and i HATE that! :D

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Finding the right person makes living life a lot easier, no matter what you have to deal with. :)

JW4VZW

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Yep.

I had a similar thing happen on Sunday with my wife. We were out at the mall, and decided to get dinner. She said "let's grab Italian." I am okay with that, except for the fact that I know she prefers this Mexican restaurant to the Italian restaurant. So to make this short, we go to the Mexican restaurant. On the way home she says something to the effect of "you know I really wanted Italian." I swear this is a no win situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy