Slingbox SOLO+ Slingplayer Mobile = $119.99 Shipped

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Slingbox SOLO+ Slingplayer Mobile = $119.99 Shipped
There's currently a promo going on to buy the Slingbox Solo and SlingPlayer Mobile for $119.99 at slingbox.com.

Regular price for the Slingbox Solo itself is $179.99 and Amazon.com currently has it priced at $148 with free shipping but it does not include the SlingPlayer Mobile which is priced at $29.99.

SlingPlayer Mobile software works for the following platforms: BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, Symbian, Iphone, Ipod Touch, and now Android!

Just click the link below and it will automagically put both items in your cart for $119.99.

For free shipping enter the Promo Code: slingpirillo

http://store.slingmedia.com/servlet/PromoServlet/promoID.3708900

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
+1

Ive had my Slingplayer for awhile, used it with my HTC Mogul, HTC Touch Pro, iPhone(s) and now this(Evo) lol..whenever I swap platforms its hard to be without..I love the hell out of mine

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Solo Friday and after a quick setup am loving it. I don't have the greatest internet speed at home or the greatest 3g at work, but it is still watchable anywhere.

If you are on the fence, get it.

donnie623

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
A little problem

I ordered before the offer expired and everything went smoothly. The only issue I am having is where to download the mobile version. The website states that software for android can only be downloaded from the market. I am kind of stuck now with no mobile software. I am going to call there customer service and see what they'll do for me. I have been wanting slingbox for a while but thought it was a little pricey, glad I came across this post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2