What do you do for a living?

R

Roy Aguilera

Just started my Law Enforcement carrier. I only have a little over two years in. Just gotta pay my dues and then work my way to Detective. I'm also a volunteer Firefighter for the tinny little town I call home. Its nice to be able to give back, now that I can. I don't have the smarts that I see most of you have. What I do have is the fact that I love what I do and its not at all like work!

Awesome, I am a medical director by day at a LA hospital. 4 days a week I coach a HS basketball team in the afternoon. Volunteer my weekends to the local firehouse also. All this while being a dad and husband. Man I am too hyperactive to have a normal life. :D

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Yall make me look like a lame lol. I fill boxes with 2k lbs of chicken "frames" for dog food at night and only WISH the Army would reinlist me to do something decent with my life lmao!

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I work for big red as a Sale Rep (9 Years in wireless industry various positions) while going to school to finish my BA in Digital Forensics. Bit older than the average college kid (32) but I make it happen :)

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
U.S. Army Reserves, and am going to school full time for Criminal Justice. Just got back from Iraq last May, and should be going to Afghanistan this coming June. :)

mmgtony

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Engineering / Applications manager for a small firm. Still doing the 9-5s. On nights and weekends I work on my side business developing mobile device software. Can?t figure out how to make it big time :) Btw I just released my Android / Droid Bluetooth keyboard driver.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm a USN (SWCC) vet of 15yrs (12yrs. in the Middle East.. both theaters).
I'm currently working with Veteran Affairs in the L.V., NV. area.
Soon to be transferred to Illinois.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to all of you who are or have been serving our country! We too often take for granted all the liberties we have, all the cool toys, and the incredible freedom of information and speech! Thank you and God bless you and your families!

I'm an account executive with UPS, btw. And FYI, there's a nice UPS app in the Marketplace for those of you who do any shipping ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

Thanks to all of you who are or have been serving our country! We too often take for granted all the liberties we have, all the cool toys, and the incredible freedom of information and speech! Thank you and God bless you and your families!

I'm an account executive with UPS, btw. And FYI, there's a nice UPS app in the Marketplace for those of you who do any shipping ;)

Really? I have to check that out. Thanks

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Thank you for the support! Trust me when I say it is one of the few things that keep us going everyday.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm. Didn't know there were this many people in the forums in the service. I thought for sure I'd be the only one to reply in this thread at least. Our numbers are strong =)