What do you do for a living?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
almost done with school for culinary management, but currently freelance with creating marketing materials and menu designs for restaurants.

boomhower1820

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm a police officer. Still getting my feet wet, only been sworn in for a couple months. Before this I was a dispatcher for a couple years. I sure am putting that IT degree to good use!

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Going to school for Poli Sci, Communications and Economics. Im way too involved at school to get a non-summer job but hope to be an RA next year to save some tuition money. I host a talk radio and music show on our campus radio station. If being a pundit turns out to not be my thing, Ill be going to law school.

Scincidae

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am a full-time college student studying to get my BA in Computer Science and later my masters n Software Engineering/Computer Science. I have gone through a bunch of jobs including working at several stores of a pet shop chain but they were trying to not pay me so I ended that (the only thing I love more than technology are my many pet reptiles!). I now have a job at a ShopRite (Food Store) but am waiting for the next training session to start my job as a price adjuster (work overnight and update prices listed on the shelves).

Unfortunately I will be going away to a new college come the end of August and I most likely won't have a job while taking classes due to there being no where to work within 15+ miles of the college. I am hoping once I finally get an Android phone I can put my programming skills to work and make enough money to pay my phone bill while in school.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I am a pharmacy student at the University of Florida. After 7 long years, I will finally have a degree come next Friday. I have worked many jobs since I was 16, including freelance mechanic work for friends (and usually not charging enough for the work I do). I have worked in a Dairy Queen, which sucked, but met a ton of "interesting people", worked as a banquet setting at the largest hotel in the area (27 acres and like 20 or so different banquet rooms), mechanic freelance in my sister's driveway (learned most of what I know from having a POS first car... but i loved it!), and worked retail pharmacy (which I can't stand) for 3 years of pharmacy school. I can't wait to finish class work (watching my last lectures today), so I can beef up my resume and hopefully get a hospital job in South Florida where my girlfriend's family is from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36