- 12-06-2013, 05:15 PM #2
I just saw one of those today. The hardware looks nice. ...but its not running Android. To bad that's not correctable. JK. Enjoy your phone!
Last edited by Haalcyon; 12-06-2013 at 07:19 PM.Live long and prosper.
- 12-06-2013, 06:00 PM #3
Nothing wrong with the phone. The problem is the OS it's running.
Actually I have a WP, which is just a toy at this point. I like WP8, but it's way too immature and buggy at this point. I hope it comes around sometime, but I think that'll be awhile.I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)
- 12-06-2013, 07:22 PM #4
- By Sharky19 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:08 PM
- By Optimus Prune in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 55Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:24 AM
- By ShaneBunting in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2013, 09:52 AM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2013, 03:32 PM
- By tetaganda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 01-11-2013, 01:53 AM