1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Must Download Android Social Application – Walk Type Share On Google Play

is a messaging & social networking application for android phones to text message while walking and share through SMS, Facebook, Twitter, email using transparent keyboard with live camera background.

What makes Walk Type Share unique?

You can view the path on the screen while you are using your phone for text or typing.

Convenient different types of 3 keyboards as native keyboard, semi transparent and

Connect with Facebook & Twitter friends directly via this application.

Share message through twitter, facebook and vice-versa

Get latest tweets and re-tweets done by friends.

Change the color of the text and keys on the transparent keyboard

Flashlight for typing message in dark

Image capturing during messaging, and many more.

User Capture picture instantly while typing message at any time and can upload to Facebook or send email or save in library.

The user is able to write /send /share message with live camera view in the background

More Features:

Apart from that have a look on some exceptional & exquisite elements of the App.

This application has a transparent keyboard along with button to on/off the application, visible with transparent background while application is running. Write, send and share message while viewing the path on the screen background.

User has the facility to send message/mail to multiple user at a time. But the thing which is to be noted here is that the messaging service will be provided by service provider not by this application.

Free Download Link:--

Global Posts
    13,913 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Must Download Android Social Application – Walk Type Share On Google Play

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here