• 1 Post By mrsmumbles
  • 2 Post By KiwiGrrl
  • 1 Post By aloomis76
  • 1 Post By Eli_B
  • 3 Post By ama0219
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts

Default Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!

Hey there everyone! My name's Eli. Some of you might have seen me around on CrackBerry, where I'm an active member. Others might have seen me in the Trusted Member's forum as well. I recently got myself a wonderful 16 Gig Moto X ...and I'm really loving this device a lot. It's very fun to use and pretty user friendly as well.

Anyways, I wanted to start a thread like this on here, since I didn't see any turn up in the search.

This thread is dedicated to posting a face pic of yourself. I know that a lot of people like the anonymity of the handle, which is totally understandable. However, on the flip side, it's really nice to be able to put a face with a name. It makes reading posts more meaningful if a person can 'see' who is posting it.

With that said, I'll start. Here's mine. (Ignore the name in the watermark. It's the name of the person who took the pic, not my name).

So esteemed Mods, Ambassadors and members, let's make this thread great success

Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!-memomoshot.jpg
    My Devices: Primary / Tablet: Moto X / iPad Mini (1st Gen)
    Personal Blog: http://www.mydailydoseblog.com

Default Re: Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!

Hey Eli,

Nice to meet you mate, like many photographers we tend to shy away from being photographed ourselves...but sometimes vanity gets the better of us and we take the occasional self portrait, lol. This was shot on my Nikon D3 and then played around with on my phone using Pixlr Express, Instagram and Snapseed.
    Take care,
    Harv.!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!-selfharv1.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Eli_B 
    mrsmumbles and Eli_B like this.
    Banned

I had just seen some good looking pizza, when my buddy snapped this pic -
    someguy01234 likes this.

I see a camera pointed my way, and I run! Hate pictures of myself! I always have. I photograph terribly. But yours are very nice!

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
    BinaryJuice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    I see a camera pointed my way, and I run! Hate pictures of myself! I always have. I photograph terribly. But yours are very nice!

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
    I'm with you! Only way I'll let pics happen is if I'm wearing my helmet.

... sent from the road
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!-uploadfromtaptalk1388693115130.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    mrsmumbles and Eli_B like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGrrl View Post
    I'm with you! Only way I'll let pics happen is if I'm wearing my helmet.

... sent from the road
    What are you riding?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Hey Eli,
    Like you I also came over from CrackBerry and am also currently rocking a 32gb Moto X that I am loving. So here I am, without the beard that I am currently wearing to keep my face warm in the frigid Ohio weather...

Sent from my Motorola Moto XT1056...X gonna give it to ya!
    Thanked by:
    Eli_B 
    Harvinder Sunila likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    897 Global Posts

Hey there! How nice to see you

Thanks for posting bro....
    My Devices: Primary / Tablet: Moto X / iPad Mini (1st Gen)
    Personal Blog: http://www.mydailydoseblog.com
    Thanked by:
    aloomis76 likes this.

That image above of me is somewhat misleading, this is how I normally look...

Thanked by:
    Eli_B 

This is me...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Eli_B 

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    What are you riding?
    I'm on my little thumper, a Suzuki Savage single cylinder 650. Not great for long trips (she keeps up just fine but she's a light weight with a measly 2.8 gallon tank), but oh so fun to throw around on short jaunts!

... sent from the road

I'm on my little thumper, a Suzuki Savage single cylinder 650. Not great for long trips (she keeps up just fine but she's a light weight with a measly 2.8 gallon tank), but oh so fun to throw around on short jaunts!

... sent from the road
    One of my best friends had one of those growing up. I bought it from him after high school and rode it to boot camp, almost 600 miles in 2 days then back home after. Kept it until after my first cruise and sold it back to him.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    One of my best friends had one of those growing up. I bought it from him after high school and rode it to boot camp, almost 600 miles in 2 days then back home after. Kept it until after my first cruise and sold it back to him.
    She's done some lengthy trips. The day that photo was taken, we were on a 450 mile ride and today, we're doing 180 miles. They are amazing wee bikes for what they are. On group rides, I occasionally hear comments when we start out about how I'm going to slow them down but it never happens

... sent from the road

She's done some lengthy trips. The day that photo was taken, we were on a 450 mile ride and today, we're doing 180 miles. They are amazing wee bikes for what they are. On group rides, I occasionally hear comments when we start out about how I'm going to slow them down but it never happens

... sent from the road
    Over in the lounge I created a motorcycle thread if you'd like to post some pics from your road trips, bike etc. Here is what I am riding now, it is a 1997 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom. Currently she has 64000 miles on her and is still running strong. My 12 year old daughter is setting on the bike, she has already told everyone that the bike goes to her if I ever decide to get rid of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!-20130807_121500.jpg   Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!-cari.jpg