- 01-13-2014, 04:16 PM #2
- 01-13-2014, 11:14 PM #3
this could be bad, don't want to put too much personal info here.
first car: ford tempo, crashed and destroyed it, which was fun, except for one person got hurt, also other rebellious teenager behaviours involved like running over people mailbox
first job: assembly job for textile rental company
first place: various apartments?
first date: i can tell you but I'll have to kill you
first memory: this is very important to me but I don't talk to anyone about it, it's memory of my homeland
first phone was htc touch pro 2, a windows mobile phone, but i got a Nokia n900 after, that was still one of the best phone I've owned, that what got me into tinkering with phones.
first drunk: two bottles of Chardonnay
sent via tapatalk
Good point (but I never put true answers for secret questions anyway, because determined people can figure those out. I would advise everyone else to put false answers for secret questions too).
>>> Sent from Hotlanta
- 01-19-2014, 02:09 AM #5
Car: 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
Motorcycle: 1973/1974 Honda Z50 (crashed trying to jump my uncles boat, I was 9 and like every other kid in my neighborhood I wanted to be Evel Knievel)
Drive in movie: Death Race 2000
Job: shoveling snow for neighbors as a kid. I started working in the back at the local KFC when I was 16.
Serious girlfriend: Sally.
Cell phone: Track phone
Smart phone: Original Droid
Broken bone: Collar bone and neck trying to jump my uncles boat.
Dog: Husky/German Sheppard mix named Shasta.
Horse: Appaloosa named Thunder.
Rock Concert: Kiss Alive
- By Tara1000 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:32 PM
- By jeffmull in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:27 PM
- By crutnacker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:59 AM
- By jordib in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2013, 07:15 PM
- By XiphoneUzer in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:34 PM